• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

Same as this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

stop arguing please... It's not the owners fault that someone is ddos the OT.
And it is clearly your fault for dying when you know its being ddos'd lol

What a silly comment. Its the owners fault he doesnt have enough protection, so its partly to blame.
And when the server gets ddosed the monsters keep attacking, you can even SEE the monsters attacking you and cant do shit about it, then the server crashes and you dont see shit, and still die.
No rollbacks either. So no its not Aczk~ fault.

Same as this guy.

- - - Updated - - -

What a silly comment. Its the owners fault he doesnt have enough protection, so its partly to blame.
And when the server gets ddosed the monsters keep attacking, you can even SEE the monsters attacking you and cant do shit about it, then the server crashes and you dont see shit, and still die.
No rollbacks either. So no its not Aczk~ fault.

Every server can be ddos'd... no matter the protection. Some high quality ones just don't feel it that much

Monte, your a fucking twat mate. READ WHAT YOU POSTED YOU FUCKING MORON. "we DO ALLOW SEVERAL EXTERNAL APPLICATIONS WHICH CAN GIVE YOU ADVANTAGE."

ONLY those 3 things are not allowed. that DOES MEAN YOU ARE allowed to use sd with the bot, and pot yourself.

Fucking retard.

Firstly, 'you're'.

Secondly, if you even bothered and asked gm you will know that what he does mean is nowhere near to allow to use any aimbot etc. But you know shit. (even though you didn't even read those rules yourself, I had to copy them for your retarded ass)

Lastly, I really have no clue what drugs are you on, or what illness do you suffer from but why is the post I just quoted fulfilled with down syndrome kid type of writing and the one above it isn't?

@P.S. Forgot to add that living in Florida is definitely better than living in a troll cave, being abused by your father since early age like this poor boy Mida112

Firstly, 'you're'.

Secondly, if you even bothered and asked gm you will know that what he does mean is nowhere near to allow to use any aimbot etc. But you know shit. (even though you didn't even read those rules yourself, I had to copy them for your retarded ass)

Lastly, I really have no clue what drugs are you on, or what illness do you suffer from but why is the post I just quoted fulfilled with down syndrome kid type of writing and the one above it isn't?

@P.S. Forgot to add that living in Florida is definitely better than living in a troll cave, being abused by your father since early age like this poor boy Mida112

Dont chat shit about the english language to an english guy when you are incapable of even writing 1 english sentance. quote - "you will know that what he does mean is nowhere near to allow to use any" < wtf is this?

Ive spoke to the GM numerous times. I will not waste time speaking to trolls any further. You just got schooled.

Last edited:
Bla bla bla... That's how i see you guys.
Be patient, polite and wait till the solution will come out from the shades of DDoser's.
That's all. =)

I hate how easy paladins and EKS are to level on this -.-, out of the top 20 on highscores, only 4 are sorcerers/druids. I would really like to see an increase on regen for mages it really sucks :/

I hate how easy paladins and EKS are to level on this -.-, out of the top 20 on highscores, only 4 are sorcerers/druids. I would really like to see an increase on regen for mages it really sucks :/

Stop crying... In tibia 7.1 times, it was always that sorcs/druids were slower with exping in the beginning until they got decent mlvl to nicely use runes. whine, whine whine...

No,sorc MLrate is already going way to fast. Its obvious paladin and eks alwais shine in the lower level. Get some liferings/promo and you'll be getting ml 40 in a day. To be quite honest everything is perfect as it is. My main is a mage and im happy with it. Im more then happy that its not a full sorc server. Noobs and people with less time play paly/eks since its easier to start out,obviously.

No,sorc MLrate is already going way to fast. Its obvious paladin and eks alwais shine in the lower level. Get some liferings/promo and you'll be getting ml 40 in a day. To be quite honest everything is perfect as it is. My main is a mage and im happy with it. Im more then happy that its not a full sorc server. Noobs and people with less time play paly/eks since its easier to start out,obviously.

2x MLVL is too fast? HAHAHA WHAT?
Also it's not easy to get 2cc as a sorc low level...

TOP dist is 68
TOP mlvl is 23

I'm sorry but mlvl 40 in a day? It's the second day and someone is on 23 magic level.

Last edited:
2x MLVL is too fast? HAHAHA WHAT?
Also it's not easy to get 2cc as a sorc low level...

TOP dist is 68
TOP mlvl is 23

I'm sorry but mlvl 40 in a day? It's the second day and someone is on 23 magic level.

Yes skill is too high ;D deffo not mlvl, imagine what will happen with this mlvl and skill rate after lvl 70, on last exp stage

is it possible to report a ddoser to police? i know that most countries have hard laws against it... or is that impossible?

Its possible. ofcourse. But you would need to find the source IP. Thats the tricky part :)

it wopuld be good the GM add infos on site which quests are avaible,coz it sux u dont know which exist and which dont

It is still under ddos attack? I won't even log in and waste time if im still in danger of dying as server fault.

Back
Top Bottom