• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [7.1] Oldtimes - A true oldschool server

I've logged in, after 20 min kick and can't get into game, lol. You can't do anything against these attacks? :(

not had any lags for alot of hours now :eek:

seems like they fixed the ddos problem abit?

goob job!

We found a corrupt file that is now fixed.
You can now enjoy a smooth and clean server :)

Thank you for your patience.

This server needs Djinn

13:48 Mevar: selling k legs 3,5k k armor 4,5k draggon hammer 2k

I know its a 7.1 server but do you expect people to have fun hunting minotaur only and selling 100k oz loootbag for 4hours straight and still play? cause atm the price for rare is crap becaise there is no buyer. No one wants to pay for stuff because they know everyone needs to sell their stuff and fast. 7.1 had 800 people online at everytime with new player coming by hundreds. Stuff was easily sold. Im personnaly not even happy when i loot a rare because its will be a pain to sell and if i ever do,it will probably be underprice. BoH are going for 20k lol,and theres only 1 necromancer hunter so far lol.

You should ask people around and make a pool about it im unsure about what other people think but that would be my suggestion for now.I think it would help the server grow and make a more stable economy and higher level will be able to buy runes off the new player because their good stuff will be sold.

edit: Ive now message a good chunk of people,most of them are for adding djinn. A couple are agaisnt but most of them were lower levels so they probably havent experience having loads of stuff

13:59 Mevar: now its hard to sell anything
13:59 Mevar: what will be later
13:59 Mevar: ;/
13:59 Mevar: gm have to make a npc like djin

Now id suggest a public poll for that,since i bet many people are agaisnt..but i think the majority are for. Think about it,what will happen later when more rare gets loot and no one to buy em? they just rot in yourhouse forever.

Last edited:
Back