• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

i don't give a shit about those 8.4 i wanna see how it looks in 7.4. so i guess i will wait

Main problem with kungenn server is that hes often busy. Which lead to people easily botting and no one to take care of them. I will play this one for sure anyway. Just saying kungenn should take it a little more seriously considering its a low rate.

Main problem with kungenn server is that hes often busy. Which lead to people easily botting and no one to take care of them. I will play this one for sure anyway. Just saying kungenn should take it a little more seriously considering its a low rate.

If he'd ever need help with this, i'd volunteer as i always like to help in ots :p and i always have alot of time

This is a true fact and a problem to me.
However I've added two gamemasters that I trust to 100%. And they also got very limited powers.
Hopefully it will be enough to start with :)

Say people when time open ots?
Can not you plan your time schedule?
I can plan for a long time before doing something!!!

Is this really 7.4? Custom client? Grass tuffs and new desert borders didn't exist back in 7.4.

Say people when time open ots?
Can not you plan your time schedule?
I can plan for a long time before doing something!!!

i bet you can my smartass friend:)

@worr if you mean those pics he uploaded, those are of his 8.4 custom map. I hope he could upload some of his 7.4

Storm here where I live right now, power just went off so it's hard to say when I can launch the server but hopefully it's back soon

Kungenn said:
It is allowed to kill people to some extent but just running around killing massive amounts of player for no reason is considered powerabusing which isn't legal on our server.
But ofcourse every rule has it exceptions, power abusing is kind of elusive. It's hard to define what's powerabusing and what's not. But common sense will tell you.

Destructive behaviour? ^^s

Hope it will be today :p Btw. this OT will be hosted on home computer?

Well considering I have an insane server computer which most likely is better than most VPSs and my internet is 100/100 Fiber which easy can handle the server :)
Homepage is on an external server :)

Back