• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 - Nevila - Low Experience Rate! CHECK IT!

Dear Kungenn,
You just can't put 2 Demons together... I think are you trying to kill us? we can resist 1 Demon (if we don't die) but don't you think that 2 Demons are too much for just a community of 20 players and the high level is 53?
Please I beg you for a fix there :)

Dear Kungenn,
You just can't put 2 Demons together... I think are you trying to kill us? we can resist 1 Demon (if we don't die) but don't you think that 2 Demons are too much for just a community of 20 players and the high level is 53?
Please I beg you for a fix there :)
Lol ? Its like saying dont put anything beside troll because we are level 8. Seriously everything isnt implement to be made NOW. Finaly a real challenge for this server. Because everything that been made so far was so easy and predictable it was getting boring. Now people can actually aim for that and say,im gonna level so i can finaly clear that freaking room. Get a small feeling of accomplishment afterward.

Lol ? Its like saying dont put anything beside troll because we are level 8. Seriously everything isnt implement to be made NOW. Finaly a real challenge for this server. Because everything that been made so far was so easy and predictable it was getting boring. Now people can actually aim for that and say,im gonna level so i can finaly clear that freaking room. Get a small feeling of accomplishment afterward.

Nice to see you at the thread again deadbringer :D.. take the next step and log on to the server again!

Kungenn I need help, when you updated the map, you changed my house and lost all my items again... :/ please connect as soon as possible

tried it and was pked at lv 4 by 2 lv 20's... couldnt get into playing this

Seem that online list doesn't work if you make a character level 1 and logon and then logoff you will be online forever?
I'll show u what I mean.

Name: Tani [Online]
Level: 1
Vocation: No Vocation
Residence: Romar
Position: Player
Last Login: 28th November 2011 15:50:21

Online 25~ days. O.O

Back