• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] 7.4 War Back online! Level 50's private accounts!

The big bots on 7.4 warots is:
Rewind - autoaim, dash
Unpredictable Name - autoaim
Gravedancer - dash, autoaim, under ruuf sd etc
Jimmept - dash, vita bot, e ring bot
e ring bot? seriously? how practical do you think that really is? I mean, imagine if you get hit in a normal duel when you have all the time in the world to click exura vita, how fucking retarded would it be to have a bot automatically pull e ring? Are you retarded? No one's using e ring bot, and if there'd be someone who possibly would, that'd be you.

And I vouch for all three of those people. They neither dash nor bot. I have played with them since I started old-school.

The big bots on 7.4 warots is:
Rewind - autoaim, dash
Unpredictable Name - autoaim
Gravedancer - dash, autoaim, under ruuf sd etc
Jimmept - dash, vita bot, e ring bot

didnt we team once, when we got lost in the jungle chasing some guys :D

Zoordon have ration , mentioned above are bots.
Normal kids do not know how to lose resort to bot.
They have no courage to fight movie mouse buttons,

Zoordon have ration , mentioned above are bots.
Normal kids do not know how to lose resort to bot.
They have no courage to fight movie mouse buttons,

Here, let me help you with that.

Zoordon is right(?), aforementioned players bot.
Normal kids do not know, nvm fuck it I don't know what this shit means

I just wanna say that is not fair when i run to greenshoore and when rewind & gravedacner shooted sd under rof same time also we all know that u and gravedancer use aimbot

Zoordon - autobrain. We all know bots will never be as good as players.

Like any of us could create a bot whose ai would be tantamount to human intelligence... huaeiae. Job at nasa anyone?

Anyway, if Rewind and he's team are no botters they did everything to make their computer ony for tibia i mean they installed some illegal software like "latency fixer" and as a result they made "dash" effect speed to moveing in wars. So they think they are pro and really they are nothing.

To be honest i havent done the latency fix. When Worr posted his tutorial I spent 5m randomly applying
manual changes in the registry, and perhaps I got lucky, cause I had no clue what i was doing. But I think players move with different efficiency. It cannot be a coincidence that all the good players are fast. There are ingame methods of moving about, they too covered in Worr's tutorial. And really, some players like Tampon often move without haste, some players lag and some just dont know how to move around in a good way. If we were to race in a straight line I bet you and I would be equally fast. I only hav 30fps btw, you might even be faster... but hey, dont sweat it, youre not the first person to accuse others of botting, dashing or whatnot just because you refuse to accept the fact that you are far from as good as them, and know youll never be:)

To be honest i havent done the latency fix. When Worr posted his tutorial I spent 5m randomly applying
manual changes in the registry, and perhaps I got lucky, cause I had no clue what i was doing. But I think players move with different efficiency. It cannot be a coincidence that all the good players are fast. There are ingame methods of moving about, they too covered in Worr's tutorial. And really, some players like Tampon often move without haste, some players lag and some just dont know how to move around in a good way. If we were to race in a straight line I bet you and I would be equally fast. I only hav 30fps btw, you might even be faster... but hey, dont sweat it, youre not the first person to accuse others of botting, dashing or whatnot just because you refuse to accept the fact that you are far from as good as them, and know youll never be:)

I understand you but you pent 5m randomly applying manual changes in the registry so you are not cleanly, if you are faster than someone you have a huge advantage. So we are not suprise that everybody calls you are botter.

And i seen this worr on real-war but he suck balls

You suck my balls and you suck at Tibia as well.

Anyway, if Rewind and he's team are no botters they did everything to make their computer ony for tibia i mean they installed some illegal software like "latency fixer" and as a result they made "dash" effect speed to moveing in wars. So they think they are pro and really they are nothing.

Leatrix Latency Fix lowers your latency (ping). It doesn't make you move any faster, it just makes delays shorter when walking with arrow keys. If you think that is cheating you are retarded. And what's wrong with having a computer optimal for Tibia? Maybe you prefer 100 ms ping and 20 fps? The problem here is that you suck and you cant deal with it.

Leatrix Latency Fix edits your registry.

whose me again anyway, did you play earlier OTs with us? or your a new .. old player? ;ddd

You can see his youtube channel he played mostly Illuminate. I think he didn't play back in Oldera/Warloria/etc days.

Worr, which ot ru playing atm? and talk to me in pm, i got a few things id like to discuss ;)

also they are swe players playing olny swe ot xd if they were to play usa host i would be the lagless player and they would lag xd

anyone who wants to be good in this game has to tweak their computer, its a 5 minute download and run program "leatrix latency fix" its not even designed for tibia so i cant see how its illegal, just changes some internet settings in your registry, thats the only change ive made to my laptop, yes laptop, not super-tibia-designed computer

and yeah, any imbecile who thinks i speedhack, just find me in game and ask me to run next to you, youll see our speeds are VERY similar, as shushu did

at spray, im not a swe player and neither is gravedancer

well european players ! which are way closer to the host like i got shiity connection with no proxy 0.0 but in usa hosts i can play fine

Back