• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] 8.0 Real Map - Civera(v2) 1/10 : 18:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make 1x SD and 1x UH

Some lower expstage SO not everyone take 120 and then standing still in depot and w8 for war

Make it harder to loot and harder to exp, So u cant die and go back 6x in battle

So the war isnt all about war. You war because U want to get money and hunt, so after a battle the winning side is not only winning the war, theyre also winning the spawns. So the team are able to hunt, get levels, money etc.

0-20 - 20x

20-50 15x

50-75 - 12x

75 - 100 - 10 x

100-121 8x

121 - 131 - 6x

131 - 150 - 4x

150 - 200 3x

Not the best stages but some lower so you dont take 130 in a day and have 500k.

If I would play an OT with these stages it would have to be extraordinary, not some random 8.0 server where no work has been done. But that's just my opinion, and not everyone has the time to play with these 'low' stages.

If I would play an OT with these stages it would have to be extraordinary, not some random 8.0 server where no work has been done. But that's just my opinion, and not everyone has the time to play with these 'low' stages.

lowrate : D
ASOUDGFAH IS FDASKFNJIAUSDIASASKJDASDKLJASMDLKANSDKHASGDASJDNB(#YU¤AJKFSBASKJDN LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Harder loot rate? don't cry if no one gonna play this ot anymore after 1/2 fight cause they have no cash to fight nor hunt.

still no respond from gm? what will expstages be? because someone mentioned in early posts, we dont wanna take 120+ in 2 h then wait in dp for fights

Why I won't play this;

Your last server ran for a week, now claiming version 2 will be abit harder, people will still be lvling when you decide version 3 is the solution. ]
You exchanged namechange (basicly donate points) for favors to people without paying (you got a ventrillo account, gz GM)

By these two you can already see you're corrupt, and not stable.

Why cry? If you dont want to play here.. then don't.
Tho, should be 1x on sds/uhs and might even higher on gfb and such (to make people think outside the box) / 8.0 version frosty sd stylzos -> Funzox?
Exp rate can stay but I can give you tutorial to make the OT fun -> either you have HIGH exp with hard loot (no profit with sudden death runes)
Or you make lower exp rate with easy cash so you can go with sd and be super hero...

To make this ot to stay alive for more than a few days : Make SURE none below 100 can profit using sds.
There is plenty off hunting ground where you can use other runes than sds, People should lisent to me - I always know whats best for them before they know it them self.

Also: If you have high death % you need to make it easier in cash, if you have low death % you need to be hard to get cash, Common sense its either one or the other

Last edited:
Fixed exp stages:
#1-50 - x50
#51-70 -x35
#71- 80 -x25
#81-100 - x15
#101-130 -x10
#131-150 -x7
#151+ -x5

1x sd
1x uh

No addon item seller npc, fix the addons on your own.

right now we were running out of cash/supplies during war and was even often waste to hunt frosts if u werent lucky. now u gonna lower rune chargers? Do w/e u want with lootrate and exp rate but dont change rune charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back