• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never advertised on other Servers and won't. I never told the people to make advertisement etc.. But well players are doing it for making great wars.

The DDosers, srsly get a fking life idiots. Keep destroying others OT must be really fun, and we all have got that. But you just keep continue and thats just silly punks.

Last edited:
The thing is; the GameMaster is Doing all in hes power to fix everything, it's not hes fault, its the patheticIgnorantRetardedDippshitPeople who just cant see the fact that others rather play on a different server than there own, or that people "move on" .
And it Aint only this server this happens, it happens more Frequently on different servers now when people that are Jealous has found there way to destroy it, but guess what? sooner or later we all will find the server you guys play on, i dont think that will be any fun when around 500 Eager people start DDos'ing you, will it? well just wait, What comes around Goes around Sadly enough. You Started a war that you wont win, the people that get's punished because of you will strike back sooner or later..

Please all you DDosing persons, please grow up for once in your life and stop destroying for others when you cant get what you want.

That ddoser's should get a real life though lol. Well I actually don't mind that the Server is getting ddos. The Server still got great wars and well, what should I say? Ddoser write here and I gonna ddos back, trust me this makes me laugh that someone is ddosing behind someone. Its like in rl life. Insulting in a internet forum etc and pussy in real life. Dude you should get a life. Anyway my team won't leave the Server since trust me, its embarassing how OT owners trying to get there people on a server.

The thing is; the GameMaster is Doing all in hes power to fix everything, it's not hes fault, its the patheticIgnorantRetardedDippshitPeople who just cant see the fact that others rather play on a different server than there own, or that people "move on" .
And it Aint only this server this happens, it happens more Frequently on different servers now when people that are Jealous has found there way to destroy it, but guess what? sooner or later we all will find the server you guys play on, i dont think that will be any fun when around 500 Eager people start DDos'ing you, will it? well just wait, What comes around Goes around Sadly enough. You Started a war that you wont win, the people that get's punished because of you will strike back sooner or later..

Please all you DDosing persons, please grow up for once in your life and stop destroying for others when you cant get what you want.

i dont care what server they play, i wanna know where they live with name, street everything.

Well, Anco, since your the DDoser, might give your information out and see were it leeds? since we all know u had a big part of it .
If you really wanna know, give ur adress out, and then you get proof if 1 of the 300 people that plays on it does something.

Since you started the DDos and So on, if your so eager to find out, please, hand out your Adress so we can find out how this 20 year old nolife boy with probably no experience with girls , still thinks your right hand is your best friend in the night Looks like.

Im so tired of all the people out there that just destroys for everyone else, and can't relize the fact that some of us likes other ots and not yours. so if people watched football once and started to see ufc instead the Tv Company should start killing there customers since they lost them? hmm.. funny way..

Last edited:
Anco you said before you would stop, you might still be curious why this server is 'populair' its mainly because some moved from zantera to have here wars, actually only 120 people are playing since there 4 big teams just having fun. The rest are just useless people who I personally dont give a crap about. Can't you let us war on this OT?

Not me lol Was just curious what he would do :(
When i said i'd stopped then i meant it.

You must have pissed off someone else lol

Well, I won't leave anyway since now all ots are getting ddos and the good servers with nice company hosting shit ain't making nice PVP systems like eriana got actually. Its nice server to fight, no retarded skullbash blabla. Well in my eyes, people should just stay else the ddoser wanted what he wants to aim on

Someone thalk about wars? Some cams to see how good wars are here

ank dara ob cam

ank dara part 2 cam

Well wars are great ,the Ot crew are uploading and fixing shits all the time!!
Hope the attacks will stop!
Eriana crew got all my support and support from "BEST TEAM"!!!

Yours Butcher

Last edited:
There are currently 34 users browsing this thread. (15 members and 19 guests)

Lol!

Butcher, you think your guild is so pro but you invite evrey random you can find, in your cam:

19:47 Charlover: »you are mentors
19:47 Charlover: »mate
19:47 Charlover [185]: nah im not
19:47 Charlover: »was whit them 2 weeks?
19:47 Charlover: »or what?
19:47 Charlover [185]: ive never been in Mentors?
19:47 Charlover: »k
19:47 Charlover: »invited
19:47 Charlover [185]: ty

You can't even play decent ot these days , owner of lower populated ot envies the one with more population ,and then he ddos him , i haven't seen ot with 100+ ppl that didn't get ddosed once... How can ppl be that jelous insted of attacking and hacking someone you should take time and work on your ot and update it, simple as that...

@le'ethral please stop talk bullshits, i got one question for u , did u guys lose fucking battle bcz of that 1-2 guys which help us in war? Also there was some random ppl with u guys and they block us like PHOENIX SEEKER and some Devzier i can't remmber his name... So stop act like kids , we were better , we crush u both teams and live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back