• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

Yeah, some shit was not going well, there was some people who seriously did nothing else than PG. I have fixed the experience stages a little better now and will still be working on them. About the spawns, tell me which ones it was and I will look it over!

Ye I could help you out, but rather not on this otland thread or by pm, since it's taking time. Got msn or smth?

The most imporant thing when it comes to old school servers. Is the graphic options. Since many players is playing with laptop or new cheap computers who's not supporting the old DirectX5 system.

The most imporant thing when it comes to old school servers. Is the graphic options. Since many players is playing with laptop or new cheap computers who's not supporting the old DirectX5 system.

True. This is more important than the 7.4 features like uh trap (If it's not possible to add)

My laptop sucks working with old tibia servers, u shud switch to a custom client with graphics of 8.0+ but sprites of a 7.4 ;)

Okey... I will start working on the custom 7.72 client then lol

nice .. should do similar to mastercores in terms of rates and shit but also add the 7.4 stuff we begged him for. take your time on it and it could be great

doesnt look like something id normally play but i guess any oldschool style server is worth a try... + theres nothing else out there atm worth putting time and effort into. only suggestion i would make is try to finish/open as fast as possible, possibly before schedule. there is a fresh crowd waiting and if youre lucky ull be able to catch most of em but the sooner the more id guess

If you want TONS of people on your server.

*Get 7.72 custom-client, so people can use dx9/OpenGL
*Get REAL TIBIA MAP
*Exp-rates, skill-rates and so on similar to mastercores

Just sayin' :)

(And then you can even add some kind of donate system to earn some money on the server, cause the owner should get something back for making a great OT imo)

YES! What took you so long? I've been waiting to be able to one-ue people again so they can cry some more over my PvP. Haha, this is going to be fun.

EDIT: And yes, you should have lower exp rates when last time cause it's not hard to PG a day or two and be 100+, and 7.4 is more fun PvP if the average player is around 80~ imo.

Also things to consider if its the same as last time:

- Few more spawns, tired of PA:ing.
- Lower drop rate of hero loot, tired of making my money at heroes.
- Also higher level req for PvP a few levels. I know 8 is good in theori but lets face it. Alot of lowbies left cause idiots kept killing them outside temple etc, just makes things more fair and I think this way server could have higher playerbase overall.

Last edited:
as long as it will be an option to choose directx9 then me and my friends will play

people always want the server to go up asap, then they complain about the server having bugs. I will play your server because it was awesome last time. just take your time and release it when its done.

This sounds really nice, but I think you should make a real-map. I know lots of people would like that more. Considder it. =)

Ill play this 4 sure but could u at some screenies or teasers or smth so we see some mapping?

I don't like old map Crying-Dog.
Why do you close a realistic war?
^^open because I will cry like a beaten dog :d

Back