• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

Maaaaan! Open the server today or something! My team wanna play today, there are no good servers out there and we love Crying-dog! You gotta start the server today and my whole team will start! If you don't start it today it might happen that my team will start the realots ot or something! WE WANT CRYING DOG TODAY GOGO CRYING DOG!!!!

Maaaaan! Open the server today or something! My team wanna play today, there are no good servers out there and we love Crying-dog! You gotta start the server today and my whole team will start! If you don't start it today it might happen that my team will start the realots ot or something! WE WANT CRYING DOG TODAY GOGO CRYING DOG!!!!

Everyone know you dont even have a team and if you did I would still ue you until you quit, cry and complain.

Everyone know you dont even have a team and if you did I would still ue you until you quit, cry and complain.

Me and my team will def start today, if it opens up! i think it should. I mean there is no other ot worth playing at the moment. And traktor's team would be nice to war against! and ond you know i got my word to it bro, when i say it will be a good ot! Start it up today, and release the other things you want to release at 27th or something. We want to play and there is nothng else to do atm.

And yeah, most of us have finals coming up the 27th - 29th, so i mean it would be better in most of the opinions to open it. BUt of course never open anything thats not complete. But in reality i think its more than complete. Just a few adjustments. And atleast open up a test or something right now if not the real server.

is it alot bigger then before? i play'd there and by some reason i enjoy'd the rpg alotXD hope you get more players this time cause this server deserve that

Me and my team will def start today, if it opens up! i think it should. I mean there is no other ot worth playing at the moment. And traktor's team would be nice to war against! and ond you know i got my word to it bro, when i say it will be a good ot! Start it up today, and release the other things you want to release at 27th or something. We want to play and there is nothng else to do atm.

And yeah, most of us have finals coming up the 27th - 29th, so i mean it would be better in most of the opinions to open it. BUt of course never open anything thats not complete. But in reality i think its more than complete. Just a few adjustments. And atleast open up a test or something right now if not the real server.

Hello brother... _/

I dont know why everyone is complaining because its Custom Map, thats the pleasure today unless its Dennis which is hosting any server, cause everyone is sayin 100% RL MAP and they dont even have half thais. So everything I can give you is GOODLUCK

I'm working on it at the moment, my rl is working on the map since it requires alot of editing. Also in progress: UH trap added, and having problems with "no walk on items with height" problem is that i cant fucking go down from a chair, parcel or what ever. hopefully it will work later.

I'm working on it at the moment, my rl is working on the map since it requires alot of editing. Also in progress: UH trap added, and having problems with "no walk on items with height" problem is that i cant fucking go down from a chair, parcel or what ever. hopefully it will work later.

Good. Take your time and make it good and I'm sure I and others will have a blast again!

My tip dear Ond,oldfriend:
-Dont even put it online without hardcore protection ddos.
-Dont even put in online with security holes.
-Dont even put in without testing it,before.

If not this thread will change to flame thread.
Oldschool community is full of heavy retarded retards,who will spent time to found how to hack,how to ddos,how to destroy it,im sure.

start a test server! let us help you find buggs and might even help you with new and better ideas!

Just saying that I am still working and will answer questions later

^ but Crying dog dying after 1 week because players were bored and leaving server

Theres plenty to do, and if I understand he's getting bigger map or at least diffrent in some way. People leave cause they can't handle the heat, and its true most people left cause "ohmahgad pa kill me n me no have suppliezz, ohmahgad gm fix or team liiiiiv serv" bla bla bla

i mean its not hard. kill a few rots > a few cycs > some drags and fight back, its 7.4 ffs its not a client you need to be 15 polacks to kill a 200 ek spamming uhp

Crying dog has potential it only needs players, thats all. And a gm that banns botters for using aimbots and shit. Because it makes the non-cheaters take 4 hours+ of their time to learn how a fucking bot works, to fight back!

Runes should be 1x, always. I remember everyone playing sorcerer because manatick was relativly quick so they actually hunted with SDs.
Server will be great if runes are 1x and if knights/paladins has a decent attack.

You could dissagree, but then (Once again) We'd see a server full of sorcerers.

I do not want to play the crying dog.
He wants to play on ots war you can bet two servers?

Back