• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

I agree knights should increase some damage and other thing i found a buggg!!!!!!!! If there is blood on a Hole < u cant rope urself =(((( Slide Strong

Last edited:
There's a ramp west of Thou city that allows you to go down but not up, leaving you stuck there.

Slide Strong

i would start but i haven't played a 7.4 server in so long i would be to sucky with pots and sds xD

My friend with 62 distance and bolts did 170 on dragon.
I've got 57 axe fighting and barbarian axe and my max hit is 104.

I know i've got a bad weapon, but even if i had dragon lance right now i doubt i'd even hit 170.

Paladins have range and they can use mwall, sds and other great runes/spells.

Please consider raising knights damage, theres barely any knights and this might be the reason why.

I will consider rising it, or balance it out.

I will consider rising it, or balance it out.

In case you thinking of lowering the rp damage, I dont think you should

170 with bolt? I'm the highest distance and paladin overall and I dont even do hits like that on every dragon and im almost distance 70..No people selling runes and useless to make pbolts 1x for hours so i dont think its OP i think its enough to make paladins a competetive class, thats all.

In case you thinking of lowering the rp damage, I dont think you should

170 with bolt? I'm the highest distance and paladin overall and I dont even do hits like that on every dragon and im almost distance 70..No people selling runes and useless to make pbolts 1x for hours so i dont think its OP i think its enough to make paladins a competetive class, thats all.

Yeah i agree, if he lowers paladins damage and have knights as they are now mages become to strong.

I think paladins are fine, knights just need a boost in damage.

I agree, buff knights SLIGHTLY and see how that is working because as knight u have no way to heal yourself(except exura) becuase noone is selling uhs and u cant buy anything -.-

I dont think everyone online has 11 fps, it's probably you and some others that are not even playing

Yeah going to fix it, you can use exani hur "down at the moment

I guess some of them went to oldtibia and some to mastercores, was kind of expected after they advertised about their return

I guess. people on oldtibia will quit any day due to their high experience on a 7.4 server. And we all know how mastercores will end.

This is what happens dude, you cant succeed with a custom map. Trust me. At least give us a minimap, hints, where to hunt, add normal tibia respawns to it ( SEVERAL rotworm respawns ). Make experience stages, donations ( trust me your OT will be more popular if you have donations ).
THEN start the ot, dont start it without those stuffs.

1: I won't give you directions, that's why it's a custom map, it's supposed to be explored, not "Okey, you hunt here, and you go there and you can hunt over here, I'll teleport you all". 2: I can't generate a mini map because that function is broken when using 7.4 as option in the mapeditor. 3: there is spawns, near city, you just fail to see them because you rush south, west, north as far as you can. 4: there is experience stages. 5: I'm not trying to make money on my server, I have it online for fun. I apologize if you get the feeling that I'm pissed, I'm not, just pointing it out.

@spray i also reported it but he has trouble with the id of it or something.

also ond pls make more advertisement ill try to do aswell. cause this server deserves more players.

1: I won't give you directions, that's why it's a custom map, it's supposed to be explored, not "Okey, you hunt here, and you go there and you can hunt over here, I'll teleport you all". 2: I can't generate a mini map because that function is broken when using 7.4 as option in the mapeditor. 3: there is spawns, near city, you just fail to see them because you rush south, west, north as far as you can. 4: there is experience stages. 5: I'm not trying to make money on my server, I have it online for fun. I apologize if you get the feeling that I'm pissed, I'm not, just pointing it out.

Cant you zoom out and make a printscreen -> upload?

Back