• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

In title it says that server will be opened at January 27. In the first post there is information that it is already online. Server will be reseted on January 27 or it is a final version?

Can't edit the thread title, it's online from now on.

Don't know, alot of players logged out but there is still people online playing

Perhaps, but then they should not play many other servers either

Yeah well, it's hard to dodge for it. I will keep it online anyway and hopefully the attacker will come to his sense...

Edit: the attacks were not lasting long, and at my previous line should be: Of Course I will keep it online anyway*

Last edited:
seems like himmler and goebbels just made 2 accs to go random pk and bot around.

23:50 You lose 117 hitpoints due to an attack by Goebbels.
23:50 You lose 107 hitpoints due to an attack by Himmler.

you should set no pvp till lvl 30~?

Was thinking of it, though it should result in alot of complaining... about the bots, I hardly think they're any real pros in programing or w/e, which obviosuly requires if you can use a bot

Doesnt take more then a few clicks to get a bot working on a custom client. Stop using it to prevent bots and use it only to fix the graphic issues, lol.
Also the DDoS attacks were made by me, I wont be doing it anymore but I just wanted to see if the server was worth playing, got my answear.
No offense to you, but when a single person can bring you down and there is nothing you can do about it, I rather not play and see a kid rage and bring it down.

might just saw it wrong but they did some weird sds. they were chasing some guy then some other guy north came in screen and one of them sd him. could be on purpose you never know. but im fine with pkers but not random like this;p

He's hosting it on computer,he told that alrdy.
I got server for you then,try ddos tibianic,ofc with some dedic 100e~+-(U'll lose it),and here u got answer:
Ddos,fail,server play!

My friend with 62 distance and bolts did 170 on dragon.
I've got 57 axe fighting and barbarian axe and my max hit is 104.

I know i've got a bad weapon, but even if i had dragon lance right now i doubt i'd even hit 170.

Paladins have range and they can use mwall, sds and other great runes/spells.

Please consider raising knights damage, theres barely any knights and this might be the reason why.

no? paladins always hit higher than knights with melee... this your first time playing tibia?

this is fun stable ot u can just chill and exp on xd really fun im gonna play sorc/druid /knight its so fun xd ~Queens bridge

Oh boy! I'm so sad now! I was called an idiot D: Oh please , Oh please take this gun from my head cuz im about to shoot myself! Im being bullied :(

indeed thats not 7.4 damage. max hit on drag with 63 dist should be around 110

Exactly. I do like that they raised paladins damage to make it more balanced, but what i don't understand is why knights damage is still low :)

Back