• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Client - Start 27th January

picks are working, you can only use it on a few spots, I will map some more, but what im trying not to do is to keep the spawns to close to each other. If they are, exivas will fuck up, @Drinc, I will remove "bring me to"

On request

It ain't pretty, I know.

minimap7.png

You should have a level 20-25 level protection for players to acumulate some belongings before they die and lose it all :p

wasted in total: 2 bp sd, 7 bp explo and 10 life rings

@ond something weird happened. my friend got lvl 51 so we went to do the quest at the quest doors. he blokked by standing in the door and we sd from the back you know. cause we weren't lvl 50 but he was. so we helped to clean the spawn. but then he died by 2 hero's and the doors closed. so when he came back for his body his body was gone it was not in the door not in the spawn. it dissapeared... we lost pretty much loot because of that:s

ond why don't you hire a second mapper or something. you have a greath project here to continue mapping on.
i might know a perfect person for this no idea if hes still intrested in having a project but for sure he knows how to map quests etc. ill send you pm

serious make it non pvp until lvl 30~ let people make a start. people here get already pked on lvl 20s...

Yeah its fun, it does get frustrating at times though cause me among others get low fps on 7.4 which is kind of a bummer cause its probably the best client in all aspects.

Dont matter though, rather play on 20 fps with a custom map to explore then a rl map with 150 fps.

Yeah its fun, it does get frustrating at times though cause me among others get low fps on 7.4 which is kind of a bummer cause its probably the best client in all aspects.

Dont matter though, rather play on 20 fps with a custom map to explore then a rl map with 150 fps.

20 fps is beyond playable

holla at me with some tears when you get 3-5 like i do xD

idk maby cause if i only check on this very moment. i see 5 knights on 2 rps. 3 druids? and i see 10 ms so i think its pretty balanced.

was anything added to the serversave?
Man u shud try adding more nice quests/secret quests, more rpg stuff. Since the map is pretty empty, but its still damn fun.

17:09 You see a gate of expertise.
17:09 Only the worthy may pass.

Please, fix so we can see the level req

And in my opinion, epic quests shouldn't have a level req.

serious ond. i do bright sword quest didn't had enough cap only had 13 but i got the bag with the runes but no bright sword... and now if i make cap and try to open the quest it says its empty. retarded.

serious ond. i do bright sword quest didn't had enough cap only had 13 but i got the bag with the runes but no bright sword... and now if i make cap and try to open the quest it says its empty. retarded.

Owned HAHAHA

Back