• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Badgers are funny and nice paws and a tail .You could give the badger attack. You can give them something like snow wave yeti only less boxes.

I say up ^^ Give badgers monster new attack. Snow wave 3 sqm meybe. I use google traslate i no speaking english..

Badgers didn't exist back in 7.4 as far as I know

Ond write what you think about my idea map?
Worr^^ I no need should learn English. Polish songs are also some cool and funny, we see:
[video=youtube;mw-boSbDiKg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw-boSbDiKg[/video]

badgers_not_guilty.jpg

Will there be a reset when the server goes online? Because it felt a bit "unfinished", people duping money, sorcerers were really OP at the start which gave them a big advantige.

Imo you should make SD's 1x, because sorcerers using SD's for hunting on midlevel is a bit silly imo.

Else than that the server is really great, but it need a reset!

Can't wait to play this server when it goes online again :)

Of course there will be a reset of the account/players, however I'd like to know more about the money duping thing since I haven't found out what causing it yet.

I have no idea, i didn't play to much. I'm not even sure if there is money duping. I suggest you check if theres anything wrong with the bank etc.

There is no bank, I know the parcel system was not working properly but that should not be an issue, I'll see if I find something

No, two people told me, it might be some kind of NPC bug when you can buy an item for (40gp) and sell it for (50gp) - example, so I will check it closely but I didn't hear about any bug when the server was online, of course the one who found it might not be happy with sharing it.

Do you know when the server will come online again? And any news on what uppdates?

Of course there will be a reset of the account/players, however I'd like to know more about the money duping thing since I haven't found out what causing it yet.

If server crashed, that is definately the problem. If houses and players save at different times that might be the problem.

Back