• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

Some server had this bug, where you invite someone to a house, put that invited player in the house. Remove him from the invite to the house and login with that character. When the character logged into the house without the invite, the server crashed.

I used this a lot on several 7.6 server, but it doesnt work on avesta servers, i think it was on evolution it worked but you can try if that is the problem - doubt it though.

Yes, getting more and more done. I have some things to do but it will be online on Friday for sure (as it is now)

Not today, need to write NPCs for the new city, perhaps a test server tomorrow, we'll see.

If you make test server, make it with huge xp, so we can explore map and found bugs...
thanks

Make a greater experience than the previous version. Proposes x75 experience
and make an experience for the kill players x 2 Add something of a global tibia map add their own modifications.
This map is the previous ugly. Can you add monsters with version 7.6?
If you can add monsters such as Sibang, Kongra, merklin, Tiger, Elephant, Terror Bird, Tarantula, and a rare creature Yeti.
:huh:

Experience will not be higher, it will be 2x for killing players

about 7.6 monsters: no

Well it depends, I have and will continue today to make it easier, one thing is that signs are fixed, and it isn't hard actually since all you have to do when logging in is to go down one stair and start killing monsters. But I will try to make it even easier!

i will try it out abit, when it opens. always fun to see what kind of spawns/quests you made

wouldn't do a test server on this ot.. they will just find out hunt spots/quests already.. on a real map you can put on a test server to check bugs etc cause everyone knows the hunt spots anyways. but in this case it should all be new when you open it... kinda dumb.

Ond are you able to host a 7.72 war server? You could use 7.4 rates... basicly the same concept as Valhalla/EliteOTs.. us windows 7 users wanna war aswell :(

Back