• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4

i realised that eliteots is not realsoft. I think his server is crap also (though i play it cause i can have fun wars on it). But i also think this server is crap > more crap.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

i realised that eliteots is not realsoft. i think his server is crap also (though i play it cause i can have fun wars on it). but i also think this server is crap > more crap.

then comes the movie in your signature

crap > more crap > even crapper

@assassinho Did you play the server or what?

The server is currently offline due to development and other reasons...
More information you can find here:
Crying-Dog 7.4

what you said on the homepage is correct, maybe it doesnt seem fair but its completely true that many people log on see a challenge then log off, it needs to be easier at the start imo (then hard in mid lvls)

Yes, one thing might be the not-working signs. Ferrus messed up items.otb and then he lost his itemEditor to 7.4 :( I will try my best to make it easier. Expanding beginner areas alot at this very moment.

Looking forward to start play here again when it is online!
Keep up the good work, ond.

Regards,
HalfAway

have any estimate of when the server will back ?

I do not. Sorry. I'm still working with it when I can but I'm having other things to take care of in real life at the moment.

Throughput is at war ots, where you have guaranteed daily gameplay.
Give them real city tibia, and will add a nice trap.Doklej to map underground tomb and will OTS cool.
Poll Do you prefer from your war ots , ots crying dog.
:rolleyes:

I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I will not open a war ot now :p

If you do not open ots war, although it may do pvp enforced player experience?
So in general, date up start the server?

I think that the interesting map was converted to a city in real tibia may Edron covered with snow. Second city for instance: Carlin burning like hell. and somewhere in the basement of this thy catacomb cemetery. In the area of Carlin could live demons and other undead in Edron yeti, winter wolf, ice trolls, bears and badgers.

I think that the interesting map was converted to a city in real tibia may Edron covered with snow. Second city for instance: Carlin burning like hell. and somewhere in the basement of this thy catacomb cemetery. In the area of Carlin could live demons and other undead in Edron yeti, winter wolf, ice trolls, bears and badgers.

why badgers

Whatever translator you use should be discontinued.

Back