• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

I am also waiting until ond confirms that I have the cip monsters.
I PM'd him with a orshabaal script just to show the entire concept.

I will not put it out in the public.

i think much ppl will join the server,cuz of the high rate : d all what the ppl want is some nice war etc xd

I am also waiting until ond confirms that I have the cip monsters.
I PM'd him with a orshabaal script just to show the entire concept.

I will not put it out in the public.

Orshabaal & Dragon is also easy accessible, and if you would have the monster samples, you wouldn't deal orshabaal, you'd deal something less important, such as a rat or a caverat, perhaps a rabbit.

+ It looks abit fishy you won't send the file being asked for, rather you send a file which you have and is easy accessible. An Orshabaal is worth practicly the same - if not more then a cave rat, yet you insist on sending Orsha and not the Rat.

Orshabaal & Dragon is also easy accessible, and if you would have the monster samples, you wouldn't deal orshabaal, you'd deal something less important, such as a rat or a caverat, perhaps a rabbit.

Sure if that aint enough i'll show a rabbit later on, will have to get going now though since my ride is coming.
And I show him orsha due to the massive amounts of attributes he have. A rabbit have none.

also, I post something and all of a sudden it's "too easy" to get?

Last edited:
*bump, info about beta will come up once the new rev is compiled

As many other people have stated, to me and most people an 'oldschool' tibia server means not only no aimbot client and shooting with your mouse,
but also old rune formulas! Look at valhalla, a 7.72 low exp compared to tibianic low exp; the amount of players brought by tibianic and the amount brought by valhalla...
and I am not saying that you should alter your 7.72 server back to 7.4,
but since you are willing to listen for opinions and make changes, why not make the rune formulas like they were in 7.4 - not exactly the same but similar, maybe.

I know this would not work great because of the fact that wands are present in 7.72 therefore,
mana gain would be too slow and so on but that's just a really brief suggestion so tell me what you think about that.

Designing something similar to tibianic rather than valhalla is a wise idea because players that played on tibianic are looking for something similar to play on
due to the ridiculous amount of time that tibianic has been off and to the lack of information provided by the staff regarding tibianic's future.

Last edited:
We have just discussed to make it 7.4 in another client to accept DX9 and OpenGL.

This will take further time however, but may be worth the wait for you old schoolers.

We have just discussed to make it 7.4 in another client to accept DX9 and OpenGL.

This will take further time however, but may be worth the wait for you old schoolers.

tibianic will be back in some weeks so unless you want the whole player base to get sucked into tibianic you better hurry ^^

Jimmey do you really believe that tibianic will come for 2-3 weeks after their all fail promises? They have said a lot of empty swearing thats why I think it will be online at least for 1-2 months...

Tibianic wont i dont think, last time i heard 1 week a few months ago, then that ended up being 1 and a half months then i hear now its offline gain
On Topic: get this up, it looks real great

Tibianic wont i dont think, last time i heard 1 week a few months ago, then that ended up being 1 and a half months then i hear now its offline gain
On Topic: get this up, it looks real great

Yeh I have doubts in tibianic as well, so much disappointment from em it seems :p

Thanks, working on 7.4 atm.

Back