• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Enteria (v1) | based on XANTERIA | 8.60 | EVOLUTION |START 01/23/2015 19:00 CEST

Yaze

Reaction score
cdc99cz4.png

First of all we would like to explain why "Enteria" and not "Xanteria",
Me and @Xanteria OT started "http://www.xanteria.net" but due some problem and trouble we started to fight each other , we both did misstakes, but now finally the fight is gone he will work on his own project and I will keep working on Xanteria. Xanteria is a project that exists since 2009, alot of people know Xanteria History.
http://www.xanteria.net is still running and we will not turn it off !
This is just another realease of Xanteria , called Enteria from now on !
Also please do not call our project "money making" because all this troubles , resets happened because of misstakes and because of a fight. We never planed to make a single reset, a single offline time, or anything bad that happened to Xanteria.net. We will still give everyone who donated in Xanteria.net all points back, just message us ingame or in otland or send us a email, that you would like to have your points you donated for in xanteria.net.
We updated Xanteria so far, that we will call it from now on Enteria.

Enteria , a unique Evolition ots.

Its an evolution server based on Xanteria OT. We have unique custom quests & hunting places.
We have put alot of work on this server to make it more fun for the players. You have always something todo on this server. It will be an mid experience stage with balanced vocation. No overpowered items will be added ingame or in shop. Its alot of events ingame. You have never seen this hunting places or quest in other ots. We have also added new locates like Lizard city, Goroma, Gengia, Isle of strife and much more...
This server are using balanced spells.

Changes:
  • Custom spells like "exori vita, exevo gran tera,exevo gran mas energy" has been removed !
  • Custom Monsters like "lizard abomination,finger killer..." has been removed !
  • Quests which were to hard , have been made easier !
  • Enteria City ( Enigma city ) has been remapped !
  • Donation Castles has been removed !
  • Donation Houses has been removed !
  • Super acces has been removed !
  • Items have been edited, so theres no overpowerd donation items !
  • Manarunes has been removed !
  • Mana potions / Runes remove on use now, means they are not infinty !
  • All Vocations are now BALANCED on 8.60 SPELLS
  • Exp Stages has been edited !
  • a New npc "Esrik" has been added !
Captain Fearless:
Since the "hunt spaces" in Teleport room was to less, we did add new big hunt areas.
Captain Fearless has got his own Carpet south of temple from now now on.
He can travel you to [Gengia], [Lizard Chosen], [Fenrock], [Isle of Strife], [Goroma] and [Lizard City].

[Gengia]
a city with much monsters, like Hydras,Dragons, Dragon Lords.

[Lizard Chosen]
a very big hunt area with Lizard Chosens

[Fenrock]
a great hunt area with Dragon lords

[Isle of Strife]
a small isle with Lizard High Guards,Lizard Legionnaire,Draken warmaster and more.

[Goroma]
a big area with Serpent spawns and Medusas.

[Lizard City]
best hunt space in Enteria, a very very big hunt area with much monsters like
Lizard Legionnaire,Lizard High Guard, Lizard Dragon priests, Lizard Zaogun, Draken Spellweaver, Draken warmaster and more !

Server Rates:

PVP protection : 50 level

1 - 50 level, 520x
51 - 100 level, 450x
101 - 130 level, 400x
131 - 150 level, 350x
151 - 170 level, 200x
171 - 180 level, 100x
181 - 220 level, 50x
221 - 230 level, 30x
231 - 250 level, 20x
251 - 300 level, 15x
301 - 330 level, 10x
331 - 350 level, 5x
351+ level, 3x

Exp from players 1.5x
Skill rate 10x
Magic rate 10x
Loot rate 7x

Connection IP: enteria.hopto.org

Client Protocol: 8.60
Port: 7171

3rgXBCZeUMbK74w0vu.gif

New huntspaces
3rgXBQHuBpptD15lRe.gif

Bosses
3rgXBubCvJsfYNTaWQ.gif

Enteria Starts in:

4 Days, 18 Hours, 55 Minutes 13 Seconds!

Last edited:
cdc99cz4.png

First of all we would like to explain why "Enteria" and not "Xanteria",
Me and @Xanteria OT started "http://www.xanteria.net" but due some problem and trouble we started to fight each other , we both did misstakes, but now finally the fight is gone he will work on his own project and I will keep working on Xanteria. Xanteria is a project that exists since 2009, alot of people know Xanteria History.
http://www.xanteria.net is still running and we will not turn it off !
This is just another realease of Xanteria , called Enteria from now on !
Also please do not call our project "money making" because all this troubles , resets happened because of misstakes and because of a fight. We never planed to make a single reset, a single offline time, or anything bad that happened to Xanteria.net. We will still give everyone who donated in Xanteria.net all points back, just message us ingame or in otland or send us a email, that you would like to have your points you donated for in xanteria.net.
We updated Xanteria so far, that we will call it from now on Enteria.

Enteria , a unique Evolition ots.

Its an evolution server based on Xanteria OT. We have unique custom quests & hunting places.
We have put alot of work on this server to make it more fun for the players. You have always something todo on this server. It will be an mid experience stage with balanced vocation. No overpowered items will be added ingame or in shop. Its alot of events ingame. You have never seen this hunting places or quest in other ots. We have also added new locates like Lizard city, Goroma, Gengia, Isle of strife and much more...
This server are using balanced spells.

Changes:
  • Custom spells like "exori vita, exevo gran tera,exevo gran mas energy" has been removed !
  • Custom Monsters like "lizard abomination,finger killer..." has been removed !
  • Quests which were to hard , have been made easier !
  • Enteria City ( Enigma city ) has been remapped !
  • Donation Castles has been removed !
  • Donation Houses has been removed !
  • Super acces has been removed !
  • Items have been edited, so theres no overpowerd donation items !
  • Manarunes has been removed !
  • Mana potions / Runes remove on use now, means they are not infinty !
  • All Vocations are now BALANCED on 8.60 SPELLS
  • Exp Stages has been edited !
Captain Fearless:
Since the "hunt spaces" in Teleport room was to less, we did add new big hunt areas.
Captain Fearless has got his own Carpet south of temple from now now on.
He can travel you to [Gengia], [Lizard Chosen], [Fenrock], [Isle of Strife], [Goroma] and [Lizard City].

[Gengia]
a city with much monsters, like Hydras,Dragons, Dragon Lords.

[Lizard Chosen]
a very big hunt area with Lizard Chosens

[Fenrock]
a great hunt area with Dragon lords

[Isle of Strife]
a small isle with Lizard High Guards,Lizard Legionnaire,Draken warmaster and more.

[Goroma]
a big area with Serpent spawns and Medusas.

[Lizard City]
best hunt space in Enteria, a very very big hunt area with much monsters like
Lizard Legionnaire,Lizard High Guard, Lizard Dragon priests, Lizard Zaogun, Draken Spellweaver, Draken warmaster and more !

Server Rates:

PVP protection : 50 level

1 - 50 level, 520x
51 - 100 level, 450x
101 - 130 level, 400x
131 - 150 level, 350x
151 - 170 level, 200x
171 - 180 level, 100x
181 - 220 level, 50x
221 - 230 level, 30x
231 - 250 level, 20x
251 - 300 level, 15x
301 - 330 level, 10x
331 - 350 level, 5x
351+ level, 3x

Exp from players 1.5x
Skill rate 10x
Magic rate 10x
Loot rate 7x

3rgXBCZeUMbK74w0vu.gif

New huntspaces
3rgXBQHuBpptD15lRe.gif

Bosses
3rgXBubCvJsfYNTaWQ.gif

Enteria Starts in:

4 Days, 18 Hours, 55 Minutes 13 Seconds!

Website? You just give a bunch of links to http://www.xanteria.net/.

Is it write your name in the thread = free points like in xanteria?

Glad you guys sorted out sorted out your problems :)
Good luck!

We will do it in another way to get free points because of many people just created new Otland accounts and did get alot of free points.
We will let everyone know how to get free points , when we found out a great idea how to make sure people only get once free points !

Why post this without major changes before hand, you're just posting a clone... Didn't like the first one and i'm sure I won't like this one.
Take your drama to another forum

Why post this without major changes before hand, you're just posting a clone... Didn't like the first one and i'm sure I won't like this one.
Take your drama to another forum
you are always here to write shit comment ;)

you are always here to write shit comment ;)
What you see as "shit" is an opinion.
I'm simply being honest and hoping for the best of changes.. Good evo I guess if you like playing the 70 other "unique Evolition" It's nice but it's not worth a double post.

I'm simply being honest and hoping for the best of changes.. Good evo I guess if you like playing the 70 other "unique Evolition" It's nice but it's not worth a double post.
I understand it.

If you read the situation about xanteria in the other topic, you would understand why i made a new topic, i did think with @LuckyM about to not create a new thread but in the end we did choose to make a new one. Sorry if its annoying for you, because of this "double post" .

What you mean, with "will there be a new host" ? I didnt get your question im sorry.

Yo could u make a client just for that server so I can enter it pls ?

You cant enter with ip changer? If not of course i will finish a client and people who cant use ip change can use the client :) be patient and always have alook on this thread :)

Also the gameplay is much better now the vocations got special benefits.
Here are some screenshot of a Knight and a Druid hunting together , with exp shared and having alot of fun :p !
2c85kMxJSboCvsL60.gif

Also the gameplay is much better now the vocations got special benefits.
Here are some screenshot of a Knight and a Druid hunting together , with exp shared and having alot of fun :p !
2c85kMxJSboCvsL60.gif

What special benefits? :eek: Could be nice to know so i know what voc to choose.

In this version it gonna be like, as a knight you are really a blocker, in xanteria you could block quests with all vocations, but in this version only Elite Knights will be the blocker.
Paladins will be the shooter like in offical Tibia.
Druids will be healer and shooter.
Sorcerers will be shooter,
its not really "special" benefits, but for xanteria it is, because we didnt had this blanced vocation so good :)

Back