• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Haxina 8.0 Opens Tonight 6th APRIL 20.00!

Safer option was to do sql ots. If you need help with this i could give it to you.

There are barely any decent 8.0 servers using SQL as database out there. I guess the most updated one would be TFS 0.2.8 Dead bug, of course a newer server can be downgraded to support lower protocols but it's some job

SQL wasn't really the problem here, the server was hosted at home with a mediocre internet connection. They're pretty sure that there was no actual DDoS attacks but rather DoS attacks. There is no way that the OT will come up on the same host. A dedicated server for this would really be a waste of money seeing how the top amount of players were what? 80-90? So finding a hoster somewhere that has a 100/100 connection and a spare computer is probably the best bet!

I'm in no way affiliated with the Haxina Team, I have some inside information through friends.

"I have some inside information through friends"
haha funny, but yeah i always said that we dont have a good hosting computer etc. Just that I wanted to have this OT for fun, and too bad it got pinged.
But still, it doesn't change the fact that the attacks we had were from diffrent peoeple/servers. Some was from the attackers normal net and some from botnets.
Even if it were a hoster with a good computer and 100/100 connection, he would NEVER be able to have this OT if someone pings him with botnet.
The only way to have a OT nowadays is by having DDOS protection on your dedicated.

ATTENTION!!!

I found a hoster!
The server will be online 6/4 20.00.
Homepage will be launched tomorrow morning probably. I will update this thread about it!

Message all your friends and spread the word!!! @ all teams i hope you come to play again!

Regards, Haxina

Last edited:
ATTENTION!!!

I found a hoster!
The server will be online 6/4 20.00.
Homepage will be launched tomorrow morning probably. I will update this thread about it!

Message all your friends and spread the word!!! @ all teams i hope you come to play again!

Regards, Haxina

If you want some real attention you better make a new thread stating it's "ONLINE AGAIN!" or something similar.

If you want some real attention you better make a new thread stating it's "ONLINE AGAIN!" or something similar.

He can just edit the title of this thread and bump it, would most likely be similar effect

@ Jeppson, read on first page. I edited my first post, there I explained everything how the server will be.

Kind Regards, Haxina

Haxina pls fix walls on this ot
;p
When i shoot 5 walls in 3 sec
They all off in 1 sec
sorry for my english ;p

That is normal for this version but btw u should check mag wall time cuz its shorter than should it be i think

Nice, i'll get my team to play :D
@ all teams - Wengosz, Mex/Jugim, Wishot etc

You will still play with your teams? In that case it's fucking awesome and we can war already tonight :D

/ Wille

Any updates now about aprox~ time for opening? been waiting for several days now!!!

Back