• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Haxina 8.0 Opens Tonight 6th APRIL 20.00!

Highscores is now working, the OT has been stable for many hours now. Wars have already developed! Join and have fun

Regards, Haxina

which is the web to create account! i want to play.
Im sure a low rate like x5 woud be awesom , so similar to real tibia old times!

We are fixing the dedicated with DDOS protect, but we need to edit alot in the files etc.. Stay tuned we will be up again soon!

Im sorry for this downtime. And it's not much I can do.

I fixed DDOS protect and new dedicated. Give it around 1-2 days and its up again with no lagg and no kicks. To all people who were with us at the hard times, THANKS!
Hail Haxina, keep tuned. I will update this thread, let's just hope that it's up running again tomorrow!

If you got any questions feel free to ask them!
Regards, Haxina Crew

Im sorry for this downtime. And it's not much I can do.

I fixed DDOS protect and new dedicated. Give it around 1-2 days and its up again with no lagg and no kicks. To all people who were with us at the hard times, THANKS!
Hail Haxina, keep tuned. I will update this thread, let's just hope that it's up running again tomorrow!

If you got any questions feel free to ask them!
Regards, Haxina Crew

:))))))

Back