• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Haxina 8.0 Opens Tonight 6th APRIL 20.00!

o.o good old 8.0 back =), one of my favorite clients, idk why theres few of them..

web still does not work ;s;s

Wengosz co ty robisz na otlandzie ?:D

Nice to see a 8.0 server again!
How many players did it get aprox. before it had to shut down?

Regards

Nice. Sad to see people DDoSing. I really wonder why since there isn't any other 8.0 out there.

Because there is no server to download for 8.0 every link is deleted

Safer option was to do sql ots. If you need help with this i could give it to you.

Ok guys, here it goes.
I really want this server to work 100% cuz i miss the 8.0 times so bad. But as I said earlier im not a experienced hoster and i barely got any knowledge about hosting/scripting etc, but I gave it a try.

I didnt get any money from donates and I dont have around 400-500 euros to buy a dedicated for so that's why I cant host it myself. So I made a "deal" with a more experienced hoster to host it and he already have a dedicated so it sounded good. BUT he don't wanna host a XML ot and I dont know how to make it a SQL. So right now im pretty fucked.

If someone got some suggestions to make this OT run again or if someone is really serious about hosting my OT on a dedicated we can maybe make a deal. I just want a great 8.0 OT to play on!
But as it is right now Haxina is unable to open..
Sorry for this but i did my best

Regards, Haxina

So for gods sake somebody help him make it a SQL and let's fucking play, this makes me wanna cry, badly.

Back