• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]|Helzera 10.1|Customized Real Map|Rush Event|Free Points|

Helzera

Reaction score
HELZERA.NET
THE SERVER IS ONLINE!!
Create Account : http://helzera.net/?subtopic=createaccount
Client : 10.1 + Custom Client! (Downloadable From The Website)
W99rFZ.gif

Server Online Status = 24/7:
RAM: 8GB RAM
CPU: 6Cpu (3.9 + ghz)
SPACE: 1000 GB (1 TB)
100% stable, without lag, 24h/7days (DDOS PROTECTED)

Features
-RL MAP + Customized Gengia and Pyre!
-Points per level (level 200-4 points level 250-6points, 300-10points,350-14points)
-Rewards in level 20,40,50,70 and 100! Different Rewards for different vocations...
-All quest working (POI,Demon Oak, Yalahar, Demon Helmet, Inquisition, Anihilator...)
-Events: Rush Event(BLUE Team VS RED Team), Last Man Standing with shop points and money in rewards! Custom Events by the STAFF etc..
-Guild points for guilds with at least 15 players online!
-Protection Level:50 (Free Bless Till Level 50!)
-Exp from players : x1
-Skills: x30
-Magic: x8.5
-Loot: x3
-Exp stage:
1 - 7 level, 175x
8 - 49 level, 150x
50 - 79 level, 125x
80 - 95 level, 100x
96 - 145 level, 75x
146 - 159 level, 60x
160 - 169 level, 40x
170 - 179 level, 20x
180 - 185 level, 15x
186 - 189 level, 10x
190 - 199 level, 7x
200 - 299 level, 3x
300 - 399 level, 2x
400+ level, 1x
-Frags for redskull:
-Day : 12
-Week : 40
-Month 120
-1 Frag Dissapears In 3 Hours.
-Redskull Dissapears Within 24 Hours.

Screenshots
Thais Temple
yEWz3o.png

PVP Zone
a3wQlO.png

Thais Depot +1
6z2CRP.png

Gengia City
TUWV5t.png

Staff :
Admin Thor (Administrator)(Scripter)(Mapper)
GM Pitufo (Scripter,Coder)
GM Litho (Scripter)
GM Cajii (Designer)
Enjoy your stay at Helzera!

Last edited:
My thread got deleted for some reason. Moderators please write to me if I've written anything wrong in the post. Thanks.

Good luck with this, seems kind of another otserver for Money but whatever.

Good luck with this, seems kind of another otserver for Money but whatever.
Thank you, I've been working for this server for like a year now. Me and my Staff have been locating buggs and add features that players want. I had the server online in August for 1 month, I made daily updates and worked 8 hours/day on it to improve and help players in-game. I have dedicated alot of time for this server so yes of course I want some money for it. But my priorities will always be the players.

Kind regards Admin Thor.

The character creation has been fixed. But I had to reset DB. You will have to create your account/character again. We're very sorry for that.
Helzera starts on Friday 18:00 as planned!

Hey! looking over the website I noticed that in the Downloading section you have Tibia Loader aswell as a downloadable program. When clicking on it im sent to speedyshare but the program is not tibia loader, its OTland ip changer. Wich means that you have 2 links leading to the same result. You might wanna fix that or take one away if this wasn't meant to be there.

Hey! looking over the website I noticed that in the Downloading section you have Tibia Loader aswell as a downloadable program. When clicking on it im sent to speedyshare but the program is not tibia loader, its OTland ip changer. Wich means that you have 2 links leading to the same result. You might wanna fix that or take one away if this wasn't meant to be there.

Thank you for that. I will add Custom Client there instead of Otloader because it kind of stinks.

I was going to try this out, then I saw

Castle Doll (200 points)
You see a castle doll. This doll will allow you to enter in your castle (with private respawns, npcs...)

Whatevah
Good luck

I was going to try this out, then I saw

Castle Doll (200 points)
You see a castle doll. This doll will allow you to enter in your castle (with private respawns, npcs...)

Whatevah
Good luck

Sorry to hear that. I implemented it because I thought it was a feature appreciated by players. I haven't had a vote so it's hard to know.

Kind Regards Admin Thor

Sorry to hear that. I implemented it because I thought it was a feature appreciated by players. I haven't had a vote so it's hard to know.

Kind Regards Admin Thor

You previously stated that you have been working hard on the OT and you want to get something for it! Fine thats ok. But the Castle Doll makes it look like you are only doing this for the money and when you have gain enough you will stop the server. This is just my theory of how it looks. I will try the server since there isn't alot of 10.10 ot's out there that is good.

You previously stated that you have been working hard on the OT and you want to get something for it! Fine thats ok. But the Castle Doll makes it look like you are only doing this for the money and when you have gain enough you will stop the server. This is just my theory of how it looks. I will try the server since there isn't alot of 10.10 ot's out there that is good.

I can understand the hostility whenever a new server is about to open. People don't really know anything about them or the owners. But I will do my absolute best to prove that I am dedicated and all in to make this server work. I also want to comment where you said that when I gain enough I will stop the server. That's not true, I have been organizing for a good space to host my server for quite a while now to make the setup work, I wouldn't ruin this awesome setup that I have. My first effort to prove you guys that I am indeed serious, I will permanently remove the Castle Doll from the Shop. Hope that you find me trustworthy and loyal!

Kind Regards Admin Thor

Back