• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Klantskalle RPG/PVP 8.6 MEGAMAP[UNIQUENESS] --LIVE--!!

Zuttlan

Reaction score
Welcome to Klantskalle;

www.klantskalle.com , connect with klantskalle.com -- 8.6!

**Klantskalle was first made on 7.6 by me and Gawy in 7.6 back in late 2004-2005, we ultimately reached the top 5 servers in population and at times second only behind EMPIRE.BR

KLANTSKALLE ALSO HAS RANDOM ITEM STAT DROPS ON ALL MONSTERS, YOU HAVE A CHANCE AT EM..ANYWAY..
04:49 You see strong golden legs (Arm:10).
It can only be wielded properly by paladins and knights.
It weighs 56.00 oz.
[Armor: +14%]
ItemID: [2470].
Position: [X: 32343] [Y: 32219] [Z: 7].

OUTFIT BONUS'S AS WELL

Trainers_zps2d2e8e72.png
[/URL]

Many more screenshots to come, just couldnt put many of them here since it only allows 25.

We will give you the most unique fun OT experience without all of the same old boring stuff you're used to nowadays!

[[THIS SERVER IS CHALKED FOR RELEASE ON 7/15/2013]] I DIDNT GET HOME TILL LATE :p

HIGHLY EDITED REAL MAP MIGHT AS WELL NOT EVEN CALL IT A REAL MAP SO MUCH 2x BIGGER THAN REAL MAP!

SCREENSHOTS WILL BE RELEASED SOON

Here you will find a great server with friendly staff that will not interfere with your gameplay and currently have over 250 with all working quest real tibian quest including Zao, Demon Oak, PoI, Wrath, Annihilator - the works aswell as many customizations being implemented daily.

Hosted on a 100MBIT connection in Stockholm, Sweden.

I've been in OTSERV since 2003 and some of you oldschoolers might remember me from being a moderator of World Of Tibia, Sub-Administrator of OTCommunity.net and later a Moderator of OTFANS.net

The server is constantly being updated with fresh events and custom mapping followed by scripts supporting the quest to these custom mappings.

*Server has working raids
*Guildwars!*
WORKING NEW TIBIA SPELLS (LIKE EXORI GRAN ICO, EXORI GRAN FRIGO, ETC)
*All Real Server Quest As Well As Custom!
*100% uptime.
*Active Staff who will assist you the best we can within the guidelines to make it a fair-play server!
*Donations will be accepted but not required! No donator item you can receive will make you a boss!
*Custom Events!
*Trainer Teleport inside Thais Temple!
*MORE STUFF BEING ADDED EVERYDAY FOR YOUR ENJOYMENT! ALSO ANY SUGGESTIONS ALSO ACCEPTED!*

GRIZZLY ADAM TASKS BY DEPOT SECOND STORY.

**OKEN PYRE GENGIA GHALAN LEGENDARIA <-- NEW CITIES AND 1000's OF NEW SPAWNS ADDED.

*EXP RATE*

LEVEL 1 THROUGH 50 IS 75X
LEVEL 50 THROUGH 100 is 25X
LEVEL 101 THROUGH 120 IS 18X
LEVEL 121 THROUGH 170 IS 14X
LEVEL 171 THROUGH 250 IS 6X
LEVEL 251 THROUGH 300 IS 4X

25X SKILL RATE
20X MAGIC RATE

You will be able to achieve level 100-150 quite easily and after that it'll take a bit of work but I promise you the ride you will embark on you will not regret!

Klantskalles greatness shall return on 7/14 :)

Last edited:
There needs to be nothing unique about a real map. Some people just like regular real map with gengia etc or even without it.

to OP: Good luck with your server. I really love your rates, hopefully there isn't something custom to ruin the server ^^

Because most of them actually got something custom and they've changed something that doesn't fit to real map, they got different rates, op donors and a lot more. I still don't know if this server is like them but judging from the rates it seems more serious. A global map with a stable dedicated with war system - balanced rates - damage like real tibia is enough for most people.

if you want play real map there is shadowcores its damn global
i dont see a big succes to this real map like to 7,000,000 other ones but as always good luck

Because most of them actually got something custom and they've changed something that doesn't fit to real map, they got different rates, op donors and a lot more. I still don't know if this server is like them but judging from the rates it seems more serious. A global map with a stable dedicated with war system - balanced rates - damage like real tibia is enough for most people.

He just advertised his OTFans server yesterday or two days ago and now he has a new one? How serious could he possibly be about a server?

Yeah so if you barely have 20 ppl on one server why open a new one?

Cause this is a european one hosted on a much better server computer with over a 1000 person load.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's hard to get americans if you're not 999x or make it extremely/insanely easy for them to do whatever on.

- - - Updated - - -

the american one will stay open cause it's got a pretty loyal dedicated playerbase

That is quite the claim. Can we see some pictures?

They are coming soon. Have 3 photobucket pages full of em, still have more to take. Ofcourse I wont be able to take screens of all the places but I will do my best.

I remember klantskalle, first open tibia server I played.
What time today will it start? 2bad it isnt the old map!

Haha :) I knew there's some of you out there still...and I'm working on a few things and it'll be live. and yes; we couldn't find the old map- :( I spent 100s of hours on that map...lol

Haha :) I knew there's some of you out there still...and I'm working on a few things and it'll be live. and yes; we couldn't find the old map- :( I spent 100s of hours on that map...lol

This would be epic if it was a 7.7 client with anti-bot system, since you're a good well known hoster.

This would be epic if it was a 7.7 client with anti-bot system, since you're a good well known hoster.

Anti-Bot system isn't hard to develop; but what's so good about 7.7? Keep in mind I only came back a month ago after many years.

Anti-Bot system isn't hard to develop; but what's so good about 7.7? Keep in mind I only came back a month ago after many years.

Ah alright. No hotkeys, sexy design, no stupid spells. More skills less animations. I, as many other just don't like any client above 7.7, especially because of the hotkey system and the new damage system implemented in 8.0 i believe.

Getting my hands on a good 7.6 would be hard to do currently I believe

- - - Updated - - -

Screenies uploadeddd

- - - Updated - - -

Server is now live babes.

The map is really big lol fuckin get lost sometimes, but fuck its all. Good rpg aswell as pvp... everything for the works just fine, addoner~ Grizzley adams

Back