• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Angel, you missunderstood something. We have won the war, so you had to bring up your gamemaster to make us die. See the difference?

Addition:

Server Online
Players: 0/900
Uptime: 79:04

Gratulation, 0 players.

I really don't see what you mean by that. Did i somehow MAKE you die? The only person i ever killd while on the GM character was Wikipedia, and for good reason. So no, i did not missunderstand anything whatsoever and in the end(this beeing the end of that discussion) it seems that i corrected you?

And don't come with that bullshit exuse "You dident help us" because no, i dident help you, and i dident help them. simple as that.

Is it really so hard to get into your thick brain that by not helping anyone at all i was helping enigma, but i would of done exactly the same things if i were an old member of your team. I was simply there spectating, not getting involved WHATSOEVER.

Simple as that, now end this discussion.

You made us die by not helping us out of a bug, which would have been fair for everyone... They still had a chance to kill us then, we had a chance to survive fairly.

How could this server have 2 players online when this thread has been viewed 3000 times?

What will a reset do with 0 players online? It's hypothetically already reset. You've lost all your old players in wrongdoings and it is quite obvious there not coming back. Or you just want a fresh, new, highscore list?

What will a reset do with 0 players online? It's hypothetically already reset. You've lost all your old players in wrongdoings and it is quite obvious there not coming back. Or you just want a fresh, new, highscore list?

Your server sux. Like you know anything about a server. I'm sure they will have more players once a reset happens.

My server wasn't good (in a player sense), it lacked players, although it did have 20 active players, which this server lacks. If I didn't know anything about a server, why was mine bug-free? And I'm sure they won't.

My server wasn't good (in a player sense), it lacked players, although it did have 20 active players, which this server lacks. If I didn't know anything about a server, why was mine bug-free? And I'm sure they won't.

No way it's 100% bug free. Lacked players because your corrupt. 10~ of those 20 online were ur other chars botting in trainers/rls. And at least this ot had more people.

Well obviously it's not 100% bug free, but enough to the fact that no one reported any. I'm not talking about amount online, I'm talking about people that played, and there were at least 20. And, it didn't lack players because I was corrupt but because, let's face it, 7.6 is dead. I also want you to notice that you are the only person who has complained about me being corrupt, and on top of that you lie about it.

Well obviously it's not 100% bug free, but enough to the fact that no one reported any. I'm not talking about amount online, I'm talking about people that played, and there were at least 20. And, it didn't lack players because I was corrupt but because, let's face it, 7.6 is dead. I also want you to notice that you are the only person who has complained about me being corrupt, and on top of that you lie about it.

Not gonna argue with you after this~. Well at first your server was good then you went corrupt=0 players. Also about the last line "Lie about it" In all of my 330+ Posts I never lied. I'm sure if we see all your posts on that char and or ur otfans char there would be at least like 20~ lies. You have a repetutation for lieing, so no point in really beilving anything you say since all of it is crap.:peace: Not gonna reply to your next post, very pointless arguing with you.

Last edited:
You say the same thing over and over again, so your point is hard to find. 'I have a reputation for lieing'. In who's world, yours? Don't reply to this until you overcome your ignorance.

No way it's 100% bug free. Lacked players because your corrupt. 10~ of those 20 online were ur other chars botting in trainers/rls. And at least this ot had more people.

wtf your talking idiot. don't start talking bullshit with your "trainers" rofl have some proof? if you have proof it. but you don't have. because you know it ain't true. so gtfo.:peace:

wtf your talking idiot. don't start talking bullshit with your "trainers" rofl have some proof? if you have proof it. but you don't have. because you know it ain't true. so gtfo.:peace:

Why would I need proof? I personally never ever saw a server with trainers with them empty. Usually is packed with trainers. And Assassinho you flame nearly every server and say that they are corrupt. Either one your lieing, or two no one really likes you so who cares if they did corrupt things to you. You rarely stay in one server, you leave after like 2 days after someone did something "Corrupt".

dude im not here to make friends rofl "ore to make people like me" if that is why your here. i think you have a bored live then;)

dude im not here to make friends rofl "ore to make people like me" if that is why your here. i think you have a bored live then;)

Who is? Rofl. Just simply every thread I seen you on no one wants you on it. ~my last post don't wanna argue.

Back