• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Latey - The Authenic Real Tibia Experience 7.72

Anyone know when the server will get online? And will there be a reset (we still didnt get an official statement yet?)

he told on skype that if the ssa are fixed he will reset. but the ssa are very hard to fix even gm remere from classictibia ot server don't know the problem because they shoudl work:S

They just don't work, I really don't know why.. I would like to get an answer to on the opening of the serv again

Dont understand why they shouldn't work.
There are scripts for them on forums which only need 2 min to implent.

Looks to me its a lame excuse for never putting it online again =/

^ thats the problem with the scripts it still not working so don't talk shit about "excuses" blabla.

^ thats the problem with the scripts it still not working so don't talk shit about "excuses" blabla.

as I said there are working SSA scripts right here on forums, which take 2 min to implent and then they work.
its taking way to long for me to still believe the only reason its off is cause of a bugged amulet.

as I said there are working SSA scripts right here on forums, which take 2 min to implent and then they work.
its taking way to long for me to still believe the only reason its off is cause of a bugged amulet.

Please do post a WORKING stone skin amulet script Gail! seeing as its implemented into the source code as "absorbPercentPhysical" and "absorbPercentDeath" i doubth there is a working SCRIPT for it.

And for the record; As soon as stone skins and might rings are fixed, it will be online again.

Which ofcourse concerns about 3-4 people. You've blown your chance big time with your main usergroup. A slow yet a persistent fade away is all that your server will face.

Please do post a WORKING stone skin amulet script Gail! seeing as its implemented into the source code as "absorbPercentPhysical" and "absorbPercentDeath" i doubth there is a working SCRIPT for it.

Our SSA scripts were identical, and my one works, also those of the rest.
The script is working, yet for some reason it isnt working for your server, maybe a compile error?

^who know danny but don't say they aint working on it because they do but they jsut can't find the problem that fast...

Back