• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Libera | Pvp | 8.54 | 24/7 | Real Tibia Map

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
LIBERA
Hello all, I'd welcome you to play Libera!
Libera is a solo project by me with some help from friends.
Libera is based on a real tibia map with lot of unique features non real tibia map has.

I'd rather keep it simple than messy, so I deiced to have thees kinda stages, it shouldn't be too easy to reach high level but not too hard. You can see it below.

General Information:
-Ip adress: Libera.servegame.org
-Web adress: Libera - Latest News
-Port: 7171
-Client: 8.54
-Online: 24/7
-PVP Type: RPG-PVP
-Map Info: Full 8.5 Real Tibia Map which include Zao, Yalahar with all 3 islands, Darashia Dragons, Medusa spawn etc!
-Quests: Demon Oak Quest, Pits of Inferno Quest, The Inquisition Quest, Annihilator Quest, Demon Helmet Quest, Arena Quest, Yalahari Quest, Blue Legs Quest, Firewalker Boots Quest, Killing in name of Quest, Elemental speheres, Dreamer Challenge Quest and more!
-Other: We use addon system like real tibia, some addons can be obtained by NPC's with special missions and others by rare boss spawns.

Features:
-Skullsystem: We use old skull-system which brings us 10 unjustified frags that leads to red skull, last 2 days. We use no black-skull!
-Map with fully scripted quests like real tibia. For example: When Pits of Inferno has been done, you can get there by shortcut (only if you've done the quest)
-Quest log, we use quest log for most of the quests, so players know what they have done.
-Balanced vocations that brings you ultimate war feeling
-No corruption, just me working on this solo project.
-I'm working everyday with bugs, updating etc! You will never get bored.
- Free premium!

Rates:
Skill Rate: 40x
Magic Rate: 15x
Loot Rate: 3x

Experience Stages:
From level 1 to level 50 its 120x
From level 51 to level 80 its 80x
From level 81 to level 100 its 60x
From level 101 to level 130 its 40x
From level 131 to level 150 its 25x
From level 151 to level 170 its 13x
From level 171 to level 200 its 8x
From level 201 to level 250 its 6x
From level 251 to level XXX its 3x

I've made some unique NPC features like real tibia, there are few missions spread over the map. I'm updating server daily so you'll see more like this!

Fire-walker Boots Quest, nothing unique.

Just some random NPC from Yalahar ^^

Quest Log, most of the quests exist here!

Cool feature, when PoI is made you can get there by a shortcut (like in real tibia)

Random picture ^^

Last edited:
Gz spam the forum by that advertisement. You are doing the wrong way dude, this wont be a success kk thx bye

ye well, i'm thinking of making 2 servers when this one gets 100+ daily, then you can enjoy the 25x rate :p