• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's "definitely". De-fi-ni-te-ly. De… fi… ni… te… ly. Definitely.

woww thanks for the spelling correction retard, if i wanted to have the correct spelling i would have right clicked the word with the red line under it when i typed it you douche.

woww thanks for the spelling correction retard, if i wanted to have the correct spelling i would have right clicked the word with the red line under it when i typed it you douche.

Owned. lol

Was given permission as long as modifications were made such as header etc.

Ya :( Znote is doing some adjustments on the dedicated so its down right now

Znote is from Norway, pretty sure the server is staying off til he wakes up. I..e 4..5 more hours from now.

Yes Unfortunatly, he hosts several ots over several dedicateds and they are all down for the night, its unfortunate for us but on the plus side gives me a full night to script and map :)

+ work on the spells :p

but next time, dont fill your players with bs rainbows and unicorn farts. Tell it like it is.

I assume that is why I can't access the website right now?

Yes sir it will be online again in the morning with a ton of patch updates

Status
Not open for further replies.