• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw we will be opening tutor applications within next few days

Grumpy, why do you like every post?? That like system has no purpose if people like you fuck it up

i dont... and i like alot of the posts people been saying so whats wrong with that? and owned has liked alot posts, question why are you in this thread if your just gunna bitch and complain?

It's not bitching, I'm just pointing out that it's annoying

It's not bitching, I'm just pointing out that it's annoying

ok np :) just dont be a cryfag like half the people on otland makes me sick and its why the community is dieing

Yea... u seem like a douche yourself grumpy

And btw, this is exactly like on forsaken grounds, first it opens too late, than itl be cool for some time, than will it start to crash and after 2 months will it be closed

He got no idea when it will open. He said that the hoster is "most likely" sleeping and then after that he said it will "probably" open soon.

Freshpro, honestly whats your problem? There is nothing Grumpy panda can do about his companion falling asleep, honestly, stop being such a narrow minded kiddo.

Kids gotta find some reason to hate. instead of flaming on here fresh why dont u stfu and just worry about ur self. nobody chars about ur opinion, and clearly ur not hurting anyone by talkin shit.

Freshpro, honestly whats your problem? There is nothing Grumpy panda can do about his companion falling asleep, honestly, stop being such a narrow minded kiddo.

Thanks

Yea... u seem like a douche yourself grumpy

And btw, this is exactly like on forsaken grounds, first it opens too late, than itl be cool for some time, than will it start to crash and after 2 months will it be closed

Actually forsaken grounds went down because my cousin got breast cancer and she lives in austria and im from canada so i went there for 3 weeks to be with her while she went through it all and i couldnt manage the server while i was there but thanks

Why did you change your name anyways?

Hahaha my gf made the name request because i was being grumpy at her ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Once again, When will it be open. since it says March 5th but its 6th now ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.