• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
that says nothing about the OT, it is 100 times better then yours, im sirious its FULL of mapping bugs and other shit bugs + balanced voc?my ass..

Quote from Aliii (Last page of aminera page on otland)" im bugged :S "

Omg omg omg, Apparently theres bugs on even amazing servers too.

Uptime: 53.13%
Added: March 6, 2011, 3:43 pm CET
Last time online: March 7, 2011, 7:53 am CET

I was actually going to try this server, why not just pay for the dedicated server and stop using home hosters off otland?... spend a little of that donation money to improve your server, that's what its there for...

Uptime: 53.13%
Added: March 6, 2011, 3:43 pm CET
Last time online: March 7, 2011, 7:53 am CET

I was actually going to try this server, why not just pay for the dedicated server and stop using home hosters off otland?... spend a little of that donation money to improve your server, that's what its there for...

well, that is now being applied and was already planned. but im sure moist thanks u for the thoughts.

Servers going online in 1 hour roughly (as long as znote holds in there) He will be hosting the server as he has ddos protection

Why do you still bother? I mean, it's half bugged, half seen server.
I'm sure it could be nice if someone else owned it, but you? Who failed 2 times miserably already? And claiming after shutting down server that it was just beta without anyone knowing before?
Jeez, you still think your project would ever attract majority of people?

+1 I agree Ghamie, waste of time :) Im stuborn i guess

Moist forgot to fix samples in database. :p

Its online now. Nymph vocation not fixed yet. But others are.

Last edited:
Samples all done, Server will be up in 15-20 mins guys, Unforutnatly as switchen hosts from windows to linux (to prevent ddos) the database did have to wipe, however i have it and know you high levels so will be restoring your levels etc.

New record: 3 players are logged in.

02:18 You see yourself. You are a nymph.

bedtime now. Goodnight.

I can't seem to connect yet there are 11 people online.. What IP are you guys using?

debugged as soon as i logged in.

-- edit

my have been my stupid client..
working fine nows :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.