• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Molten Dawn Online - 8.54/Custom Client

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name is roach ingame, but since nymph is pretty very boring i don''t play anymore :p

tibiaclient.com

Takes 45 seconds :)

also, Just looted:
21:31 You see a beastslayer axe (Atk:35, Def:12 +1).
It can only be wielded properly by players of level 30 or higher.
It weighs 61.50 oz.

If anybody wants ^^

Booyah!

Looted :
22:08 You see strong knight legs (Arm:10).
It can only be wielded properly by elementalists, rangers, warriors, guardians and nymphs.
It weighs 70.00 oz.
[ARMOR: +25%]

Last edited:
I'm afraid it has already boon sold to the good people of NonPlayerCharacter LTD. Don't worry, ill loot you another.

10:29 Removed The No Afk Time! Set To 15 Minutes Now.
This message appears ever 20 mins or so, but it isnt 15 mins if you xlogg you stay online all day long

Yeah, it was my internet (=

Also, check this out guys! Me being lucky, and or badass.

DemodrasKill.jpg

Name? @ Panda, Honestly from my opinion this server really isnt as cool as you made it out to be. I got on and immediately I wanted to get off. Lot's of bugs aswell.. I found 17 just walking around, stopped counting after that. Also some of the mapping is just confusing..like the roads in the main city are just rediculous. This isn't meant to put you down put to make you want to make it better.

~Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.