• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] NaviaOT 8.6 - Global - Market system - PVP-E - NEW

Mr. Greyshade

Grisig
Solutions
Reaction score
_________LAUNCH DATE: 2013.06.22 18:00_________

MAIN INFO:
  • A 100% global tibia map with a few custom parts like gengia, oken, pyre and our own custom island Ascylon.
  • Market system for 8.6. You can sell and buy items on the website to other players.
  • A bounty hunter system for those that love to kill people and get rewarded for it.
  • All quests like inquisition, pits of inferno, yalahari and demon oak working as they should.
  • Addon system like real tibia - you have to collect addon items and find the NPCs.
  • Low/Medium EXP Stage, it starts at 100x, at level 100 it's 20x, at level 250 it's 2x.
  • A great automated event system that encourages people to be active in the server.
  • Dedicated server that provides 99.99% uptime and zero lagg.
  • Weekly updates with a professional staff with years of experience from OTs.
  • Balanced vocations, of course.
  • Guild wars & Top Fraggers system.
  • Rewards for reaching different levels and killing different amounts of people.
  • Pvp-enforced with skulls and systems to prevent abusing pvp enforced.

EVENT SYSTEM:
Our event system encourages people to be active in the server, from our automated events you win event tokens. Event tokens is a new type of currency in the server. They can be used to buy various items like extra experience potion and a lot of more items that you will find useful. This will make it worthwhile to join events and make the players more active.

We also got different types of events for everyone, if you're a guild you will love our castle event. In that event you will fight another guild and take over different crystals and the winning guild recieves 20% extra experience until another guild takes over the crystals/castle. If you are a solo player you will also be able to participate in events like CTF/Rush-/Zombie-/Last Man Standing- events. Our events are automated and occur at a certain time everyday. You can read more about our events on our webpage: http://naviaot.net/

You can also get event tokens by looting them in raids, in our raids every monster got a low percent to drop event tokens. Raid monsters also got five times the experience a normal monster got and in every raid there's a strong boss that always drops event tokens and it even got a chance to drop donation items.​

SUMMARY:
Global map with pyre/gengia/oken and one custom island. Semi-low rates. Pvp enforced with skulls. Lots of events. Lots of features. Awesome and fun.

IP: NaviaOT.net

SERVER RATES:
EXPERIENCE: Starts at 100x - ends at 2x [at level 250].
SKILL:40x
MAGIC:20x
LOOT: 2.5x​

Last edited:
This OT seems to be fun, I hope there will be people playing this serveur !!!
I will try this one out !
Dezeal

I was a dedicated player at zetheria, I really liked their server even though there weren't any players. I told the owner about this server, which I have worked on for like a month and it's nothing like Zetheria, and he told me his dedicated could host both of our servers since Zetheria only had like 3 players online at any given time. However he decided to shutdown Zetheria since there wasn't any players and redirected the ip to the new website. I've done everything on this server and it got nothing from Zetheria, just the admin from zetheria let me use his dedicated and configured my server & website there.

Global map with pyre/gengia/oken and one custom island. Semi-low rates. Pvp enforced with skulls. Lots of events. Lots of features. Awesome and fun.

I don't know if you ever played rl tibia, but they are 4 custom island, not one.

I was a dedicated player at zetheria, I really liked their server even though there weren't any players. I told the owner about this server, which I have worked on for like a month and it's nothing like Zetheria, and he told me his dedicated could host both of our servers since Zetheria only had like 3 players online at any given time. However he decided to shutdown Zetheria since there wasn't any players and redirected the ip to the new website. I've done everything on this server and it got nothing from Zetheria, just the admin from zetheria let me use his dedicated and configured my server & website there.

nice story

Back
Top Bottom