• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Necronia NW ♦ Custom Client ♦ Low Exp RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. I hate people who do this, because if they do it too much, the server will be wiped, reset etc. So in the long run they gain nothing from crashing a server :/

Shadow, there obviously was something wrong with the patch you gave us, since that is when it began.. Maybe revert back to the old? idk.

there was some rollbacks before but only today it happend more times than before. I think some new lame players starts destroying ot

Shadow can u say me what will you try to do for solve the problem? I cant wait for play again D:

Looks like a great ot, any idea when its going to be back online?

Hopefully it will be back on today, they are searching into who was crashing the game. "fucking prick"

When opening the client i get an error and it doesnt open any idea how to fix this?

You guys do know that each time a "rollback" occured...It actually allow a player to dupe their money and stuff?

Like you know... Log a char and put money on it. Logout(it actually saves it) and login . Keep that char online and give the money to another noob char ,that char logout. So both char are being saved with the money on it. So when theres a rollback. The character that didnt logout will actually rollback to when he logout( Which means when he had the money on it) . Its a known method. A method that ruins many good previous OT ive played in. With all the rollback that occured recently,its probably too late.

This is why i dont play this server anymore. Even if its the best ive played in a damn long while,honestly.

To clarify a few things:
I've ran through the database, depots and balances on the bank accounts, non seems to have inappoporiate amounts of money (which would indicate it had been duped). The server will pretty much maintain downtime until all 3 of us (Milice, I and Tarjei) are online so we can fix all known reasons of the server crashing, reducing the chance that this will happen again (we know 3 reasons so far).

The server will not be reseted, don't worry about that, and the database will be saved asap before it's not too late. We won't let the whole server go down just because of an immature moron who decided to play the a-hole card on us. As I like to say, everything can be fixed, it just needs time, so we once again ask for your patience.

Apologies for it, but you do know it's out of our control that someone decided to behave like this instead of reporting it and helping us improve. I'm also ready to accept the fact that his will have a reflection on our reputation, and it's just something that I'll have to deal with.

Looking forward to the time when all of this will be fixed and we'll finally all be able to enjoy the server and all its goods without the crashes and rollbacks.

It's really not your fault so I don't think it should ruin any of your reputation. I hope you find who is doing it and solve the problem soon though because i want to play! :)

Pros
The bug that's been crashing the server has been FOUND!
The next few days should be peaceful and crash free!

Cons
Server is offline at the moment until the others get home!

Credits Torag aka Jbh1993
If ya see him in-game thank him for finding this bug.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back