• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

@Fribben Hi man,

You stated above it is 12 hour/frag but when I look around your website that is only if you have a Diamond account?
24 hours/frag for free account seems a bit much because if you are playing here for war then you are almost forced to buy a Diamond account.

@Fribben Hi man,

You stated above it is 12 hour/frag but when I look around your website that is only if you have a Diamond account?
24 hours/frag for free account seems a bit much because if you are playing here for war then you are almost forced to buy a Diamond account.

Hello Mate,

Do you prefer a premium system which restricts you from using many spells, accessing different areas and even restricting you from purchasing houses or a system that rather avoid having unserious players whose intention is to destroy the server to have a strengthen frag system? (this ofcourse does not include all free accounters). Ask yourself that question then you can reply to me explaining why I should lower it for free accounters. Afterall, the donation system has to exist to cover the dedicated bills.

I'm planning of doing 20% damage dealt to monster and you gain a task-kill.

THE SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.

Hello Mate,

Do you prefer a premium system which restricts you from using many spells, accessing different areas and even restricting you from purchasing houses or a system that rather avoid having unserious players whose intention is to destroy the server to have a strengthen frag system? (this ofcourse does not include all free accounters). Ask yourself that question then you can reply to me explaining why I should lower it for free accounters. Afterall, the donation system has to exist to cover the dedicated bills.

THE SERVER IS STARTING IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS, MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER HERE: http://originaltibia.com/s2/?subtopic=createaccount

Fribben.
"I'm planning of doing 20% damage dealt to monster and you gain a task-kill."

Sounds good:)

Last edited:
Hello Mate,

Fribben.

can make it hard for knights to get f.e demon task if you're 1 knight and 3 sorcerers shooting sds

i think it should be 3-4 players with highest dmg made ;o but johnmap idea sounds good as well (im goin to be knight and 20% would be hard for me to get imo) :}

also:
There are no blessings nor amulet of loss here - we will be using amulet of life which prevents losing items & reduces experience/skill loss upon death.

^^ how much % of skills/exp it reduces?

Last edited:
I made 1kg chicken and i've got pizza/kebab on speed dial :D

Will u be able to mask the rat task in rook?

still missing tasks that u could add :} : hyaena,goblin,polar bear,cobra,lion,bandit,minotaur mage,hunter,elder beholder,lich

must made is only goblin,minotaur mage i would say rest u dont make if u dont want to but it would be nice to have it xD (more - better xD)

Last edited:
more gold for low level tasks please, 500 gp for rotworms is too little, i will use 300 gp to travel to thais so ill only profit 200gp from it :D
or maybe task nnpc in more than one city

I think goblin task should be ad
still missing tasks that u could add :} : hyaena,goblin,polar bear,cobra,lion,bandit,minotaur mage,hunter,elder beholder,lich

must made is only goblin,minotaur mage i would say rest u dont make if u dont want to but it would be nice to have it xD (more - better xD)
I think goblin task should be added, but it probably will :)

Back