• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia 7.1 | REALMAP | FIRST DAY 50% MORE EXP | ONLINE!!!

Make more fast exp on low lvls , and reopening ots today.

Need normal exp stage info for people can see on page exp rates. + add ots in ots serverlist.

Maybe make exp rates this styles

From 1 To 8 - x40
From 8 To 25 - x28
From 26 To 35 - x20
From 35 To 46 - x14
From 47 To 56 - x12
From 57 To 65 - x7
From 65 To 75 - x4
From 76 To 90 - x2,5
From 91 To 115 - x2
From 116 - x1,5

This exp rate people , people can in 1 day make lvl for war , pk if make ban for frags can make fast new character and have still fun fight.

Your exp stage on this mana regeneration its sux boring ,need many time for make lvls for fight.

You remember I told you the exact date of the start classicus and you had a chance to open orginaltibia ots more faster to classicus and pick him up players.
But you did not listen me, and you in the ass is what I say, and it now have this effect empty ots.
Add a PvP enforced then people starting the game after a few days from the start of the server during wars and pk they will be able to catch up with leading best players.

You remember I told you the exact date of the start classicus and you had a chance to open orginaltibia ots more faster to classicus and pick him up players.
But you did not listen me, and you in the ass is what I say, and it now have this effect empty ots.

Trust me, it was my prediction come true, trust me this time and do what I say.

Need normal exp stage info for people can see on page exp rates. + add ots in ots serverlist.

From 1 To 8 - x40
From 8 To 25 - x28
From 26 To 35 - x20
From 35 To 46 - x14
From 47 To 56 - x12
From 57 To 65 - x7
From 65 To 75 - x4
From 76 To 90 - x2,5
From 91 To 115 - x2
From 116 - x1,5

This exp rate people , people can in 1 day make lvl for war , pk if make ban for frags can make fast new character and have still fun fight.

Your exp stage on this mana regeneration its sux boring ,need many time for make lvls for fight.

Add a PvP enforced then people starting the game after a few days from the start of the server during wars and pk they will be able to catch up with leading best players.

Trust me, it was my prediction come true, trust me this time and do what I say.

shh please

Fribben knows what server people want but still he makes lowrates trying to make stable server/stable community so he can earn cash all time. Open highrates if you wanna make fast money

Maybe I get dumber but I atleast know what people want. should be easy to know cus your last 5 servers has been failure "lowrate/midrate" wtf

@Fribben What did you really expect by opening your server at this time?

A sunday night while Classicus still has 1k players ejoying their time?

From 1 To 8 - x40
From 8 To 25 - x28
From 26 To 35 - x20
From 35 To 46 - x14
From 47 To 56 - x12
From 57 To 65 - x7
From 65 To 75 - x4
From 76 To 90 - x2,5
From 91 To 115 - x2
From 116 - x1,5

Perfect stages!

Start highrate now. When Classicus dies, be ready with low/mid- rate

Last edited:
This isn't even a lowrate OT, 2nd day and there is already a player with level 50+ (in old real tibia, 2nd day and you'd be what, level 10?), if you want a server where you get level 50 by killing a rotworm then this isn't for you, it is long-term and it's community will only help it grow.

This isn't even a lowrate OT, 2nd day and there is already a player with level 50+ (in old real tibia, 2nd day and you'd be what, level 10?), if you want a server where you get level 50 by killing a rotworm then this isn't for you, it is long-term and it's community will only help it grow.

you realise the top player, is what? 8 hours online a day. not many of us have that time anymore.

@Fribben as you can see the server won't succeed.. you can get better then this.. but not with such rates.

you realise the top player, is what? 8 hours online a day. not many of us have that time anymore.

@Fribben as you can see the server won't succeed.. you can get better then this.. but not with such rates.
Just because you don't have time to login for 1 hour a day doesn't mean the server should be constructed to benefit you. And players that spend 8 hours online a day, they'd obviously be much higher than you when you come around to playing even if it was high rate. This is a long-term server, not an instant war server.

Free starting gear for everyone!!! msg anyone from my team : tani, majare, don hagman, don donger ~~

Just because you don't have time to login for 1 hour a day doesn't mean the server should be constructed to benefit you. And players that spend 8 hours online a day, they'd obviously be much higher than you when you come around to playing even if it was high rate. This is a long-term server, not an instant war server.
nvm just play and see for yourself later..
@Fribben hope you host a nice 7.72 highrate again

hosteam.pl is down, they host hexera.net and shadowcores too which are also down right now

There is some problems with the dedicated host company, their network is facing problems at the moment and has nothing to do with our server.

There is nothing I can do from my side to ease or fix the problem, I will try to update more information when I receive it myself.

Fribben.

"10:10 Dr Druid: TIRED OF THIS SERVER WITH IT'S STAFF AND CUSTOM ITEMS?! TRY OUT THE NEW WWW.ORIGINALTIBIA.COM , A FRESH 7.1 OLDSCHOOL-SERVER WITH AN AWESOME COMMUNITY AND STAFF. ALL IT'S NEED IS SOME MORE PLAYERS, SO GET THERE AND BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY!"

gtfo classicus plox and stay on your own shitserv

If this community did not deserve a thief like you, you would have been gone, but I guess wrong is right and right is wrong today.

Be glad you don't have the shovel bug again, maybe this time your excuse to the community would be "university project". Haha, the irony.

Fribben.

Currently 36 players are online on Revolution.

Not the best amount, but 1.4k players is fighting reality, since the community now is dead compared to before, and you could not even reach above 300 at that time, what changed?

Fribben.

Back