• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Exura sio through walls will be implemented, it worked out at previous edition at 8.0 and we will try it out again, if it becomes an issue we will deal with it.
Boosted tombs will not be added at this version.
About proxy, I will see what I can do, but I do not think you can expect it at launch atleast.
Cam recorder will be available, although not through the client. This feature might be added in a short future, but nothing that we prioritize at the moment.

The countdown is correct and is set according to the server's time - it will display the same information for everyone despite which country you live in.

It is less than 28 hours left, make sure you register now! - Click here to register.

Fribben.
Ok but any reason why no bosted tombs?

I also think that tombs should be boosted. Maybe make a poll or something so community will be able to decide.

Can you please consider PVP enf with skull system? :/
And please dont have bless npc in PZ zone, ESP not in the TEMPLE
Its just lame and boring.. we all can go play 100.0 version of rl tibia if we'd like ez play

I think tombs should be a bit boosted, by that i mean remove some demon skeletons etc and replace them with mummys/vamps or whatever. Make this in ALL tombs so there is more hunting spots. 8.0 usually means that its alot okolnir shit fights and so on. It's nice to spread out the action across the whole map

Boosted tombs is not something that is a configurable setting, it was part of the old spawn file that we used on the edition where cities such as Svargrond and Liberty Bay were excluded. The original idea was as ggwp stated, to encourage other hunting places that was less rewarding.

Despite that it is not what stops me from re-enforcing it again, rather the fact that we are talking about boosted tombs 1-2 days before start is not something that we will dedicate time into adding, we have more important tasks infront of us at launch. This can however, if something that is supported by the community be lifted up as a question during the server's time online and we can set up a poll to see what the majority agrees upon.

You are able to travel with PZ-lock through carpet, you can travel to Okolnir / from okolnir with PZ-lock. Adding an alternative to Liberty Bay is already under consideration. However, there is still a pz-zone in Okolnir to be safe in due to the fact that the route to Okolnir is modified and makes the place very ineffective if it's impossible to escape.

Together with that you have the possibility to speak to almost every boat / carpet captain by fast commands. Bring me to DESTINATION, you can read about more features here.

The server is starting in about 4 hours and 30 minutes from the time this message is written and I hope to see you on the launch. To register please click here.

See you very soon :)

Fribben.

its noob client since fribben is super noob
u can inject all 8.0 bots easy

Looking forward to play here! But what NPC do i need to talk with to start different tasks and where can i find him?

NPC Noxus in Thais is the the one dealing tasks, you can find him at Frodo's pub. If you want more information regarding similar questions, please visit the FAQ section.

It is less than 40 minutes until the server is starting! Make sure you register
here

Fribben.

I've made an account on the website and downloaded your client.

"You must enter a valid account number and password" - it appears when I'm trying to log in to your server.
I know that it hasn't started yet but will it work after 18? Shouldn't it say that server is just closed?

Back