• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

@Fribben
what u think about pure pvp enforced server based on 7.72?
it might be revolution, you never now
i didnt play pvp enfo oldschool few years already

reading this nonsens i have to comment in that thread....

ur speaking about good teams? there aren't any, you guys are just crybabies, not able to give constructive feedback nor to do a normal conversation with. you just think ur the nonplusultra in the ot community, in fact, ur less attractive than house dust.....

and to those 7.72 whiners, sure there are much ppl that likes that protocol most (me included), but talking about skill is the same as a blind guy talking about colours. the only skill you guys have, is starting your freaking bots to work with ot clients...

just my 2 cents...

Fribben, create a new 7.4 server or 7.72 but without rods something like that old school. Make a vote poll on your site, please!

@edit: with medium/high rates.

My suggestion could be that You make maybe a server that is reseting every like 3 months and give any price to like Top 1 lvl etc etc! That could be nice! I may bring some teams there.

Greetings
Laaxii

reading this nonsens i have to comment in that thread....

ur speaking about good teams? there aren't any, you guys are just crybabies, not able to give constructive feedback nor to do a normal conversation with. you just think ur the nonplusultra in the ot community, in fact, ur less attractive than house dust.....

and to those 7.72 whiners, sure there are much ppl that likes that protocol most (me included), but talking about skill is the same as a blind guy talking about colours. the only skill you guys have, is starting your freaking bots to work with ot clients...

just my 2 cents...

Who are you? XD
Everyone who is better than you is botters....!
you are arguing against facts, how can anyone be that stupid? XD

another fail server

when will u understand that in order to be successful u need to make a server without hotkeys.. damn

Fribben maybe listen players, they want 7.72 with custom client so no one can use bot!! on this ot player already botting levels, mlevels maybe combo bot and healbot too!! Maybe no need reset chars maybe can change client without reset?? and fix cam recorder??

People what u tink, gm need reset char or no when he change client?? if gm change client to 7.72 there will no be liberty bay/goroma/svargrond - maybe gm add other custom place/quest?? what u tink

and pls dont put ur long countdown towards next server, ppl want an ot to play asap!!

Who cares about reset the first days of the server is the funniest

This server has potential to be one of the ots with the most players if right settings are made

Also, next time before you start a server make sure to ask around what teams will be there.
Dont count that there will be "neutral/rpg" people that will keep the server alive

Also, next time before you start a server make sure to ask around what teams will be there.
Dont count that there will be "neutral/rpg" people that will keep the server alive

SIGNED ON THAT !!

@Fribben
what u think about pure pvp enforced server based on 7.72?
it might be revolution, you never now
i didnt play pvp enfo oldschool few years already

I have thought of it before but I personally don't think the concept will work, if you can prove me wrong I wouldn't mind testing it out :)

Fribben, create a new 7.4 server or 7.72 but without rods something like that old school. Make a vote poll on your site, please!

@edit: with medium/high rates.

My suggestion could be that You make maybe a server that is reseting every like 3 months and give any price to like Top 1 lvl etc etc! That could be nice! I may bring some teams there.

Greetings
Laaxii

If it's 7.4 it will be without rods, if it's 7.7 it will be with, I prefer to keep clean clients with small adjustments, if you have an argument behind this though, I would like to hear it out.

another fail server

when will u understand that in order to be successful u need to make a server without hotkeys.. damn

Hehe, it actually depends on what people strive for, but I will take your tip till next time :)

This server has potential to be one of the ots with the most players if right settings are made
Aslong as I'm provided with those settings, I would most likely not have a problem implementing them, but I thank you for this post :)

Aslong as people choose to contribute with ideas, this server can go to the direction you guys want.

I vote for no more originaltibia servers
I'm sorry that you feel that way, I hope you change your mind soon, though!

Fribben.

^ dont get me wrong, your servers are good. I'm just tired of playing them after all the resets and u make nothing new

I come back to tibianic after a few years, and theres 20 + custom mobs and new areas = fun

^ dont get me wrong, your servers are good. I'm just tired of playing them after all the resets and u make nothing new

I come back to tibianic after a few years, and theres 20 + custom mobs and new areas = fun

Actually I do alot of new things, but it may be things that does not interest you, if there is something you want OriginalTibia to be updated to, why don't you suggest what you want? I would like to hear your thoughts aswell :)

Fribben.

Fribben when can we expect new server? But don't tell me in 2 months or something... We need worth-playing server asap with avarage of 200 people online.

I cannot presue any date at the moment, but more importantly is what kind of a server you guys want. PM, forum or here, it's your choice :)

Fribben.

Back