• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia | 8.0 RLMap | 50x exp | ONLINE!!!

Too many enough that schmanky stopped posting? along with 10 other characters I revealed? if anyone checks up your posts, 90% of them are rubbish in order to higher the post count.

I cannot force people to understand this, but if they carefully examinate what I am saying, they will notice the truth themselves.

You may be a cancer to the community, be atleast don't spread it to my thread.

Fribben.

So, are you another jelous hoster and your intentions are to put a dark shadow on me or what? Because it really looks like you do. You haven't given any argument with a sense, please put all of them on the table, I would answer them with a smile on my face because I have nothing to hide. The argument with players drop gives no sense, you can't base your opinion on that, and you know it.
The promises, what false promises? Do not count those which we have already working on and would be included in next update. Are we here to talk about our promises? No, we are not.
Empty words full of hate into our direction.
Keep in mind that your server is 8.0

Jelous hoster? I have been active for over 2 years and here since 2009 and yet you won't find any posts directed at any other rival server the same way I do now. That you even call me jelous instead of answering the clarifications I put against you proves what I wanted to prove, that you are nothing but an amateur.

And one more thing, I thought you were too old for this conversation, what made you break your own word?

Fribben.

Why do you think that you are not an amateur? I was here long time before you, I've been fighting how to handle a 1000 with much worse machines like now, tons of bugfinders, destructive persons, and many bugs in the engine. I don't need to reveal myself tho, but don't call me an amateur.
There are 4 of us. Are saying that you've revealed 10? I can only find a rubbish posts of haters there and our answers or update infos.
Next please.

I don't know if I can take more for today, I thought they hired you for 3 hours only? Who paid this clown to continue?

Fribben.

Tibianus and Classicus have the exact same client, even the .txt file inside (README INCASE OF ERRORS.txt) is the same rofl so stop denying that ur not connected

Of course they are connected. Only a fool would say otherwise. @Fribben, I miss your 8.0 server. I've been meaning to talk to you about it but I haven't got a reply from you yet. I would like to know when you're planning on opening originaltibia 8.0 again. Otherwise I'll have to make my own 8.0 server and we wouldn't want that, would we ? ; )

I can take whoever client I want, edit it and use as my own. Why wouldn't I if it is tested and debug free client? If we are connected, am I cutting "use with" packet (sending the last byte only) as he is?
I am not, why? BTW. I've been using Tibianic client before.

I can take whoever client I want, edit it and use as my own. Why wouldn't I if it is tested and debug free client? If we are connected, am I cutting "use with" packet (sending the last byte only) as he is?
I am not, why? BTW. I've been using Tibianic client before.
You use Tampon Client.

@Snusarn Thor : I have had requests regarding 8.0 but 7.x seems to be taking the lead at the moment.

@tibianus: You look like a child whose face is full of icecream and says "no I did not eat any". Please mate, if your trying to fool someone, you should start grinding your skills at kindergarten, because obviously you failed here.

Fribben.

lol just lol, these conspiracies, i don't care about your serv and even told you i enjoyed playing your 8.0 serv, why would i post anything on other accounts on your topic? if i would i'd just do it on this account like i used to do

i'm in no way connected to tibianus and rather see tibianus die then alive (no hard feelings, just more competition is meh), also why would i trade a stable mid rated serv to a highrated serv that dies naturally way more quick, money wise

so please stop saying shit without backing up a single thing, if we'd be connected i'd be sure to not use the same client and even same .txt file in the folder obvs

you always blame other people for all kinds of conspiracy shit and keep hammering on talking shit about me, you are not that special don't worry, i'd not be on 50 accounts spamming on otland. I worry more about tibianus/tibianic or any other well managed oldschool serv then your 219401941290x resetted cashgrab servs that keeps dieing and dieing (inb4 ur statement about your 2 yr old oldschool serv that never resetted and nobody played/plays just so u can have more resets).

Just because somebody talks shit in your topic doesn't mean that it's one of my "50 otland accounts" get over urself

Last edited:
@Snusarn Thor : I have had requests regarding 8.0 but 7.x seems to be taking the lead at the moment.

@tibianus: You look like a child whose face is full of icecream and says "no I did not eat any". Please mate, if your trying to fool someone, you should start grinding your skills at kindergarten, because obviously you failed here.

Fribben.

I haven't seen that poll.

@Snusarn Thor : There were no poll, it's an estimation of the total amount of requests we received through pms, mails and on OTLand.

@R.yan :

For being a guy who replies with a youtube clip and is overall known to be a joker and a script-kiddie, it's awfully weird to see you posting such a post, perhaps I touched too many buttons?

You sound like a teenage girl on her period trying to express her feelings, with that said, I do not care what your feelings are nor what you worry about. I simply stated that the statistics provided is an eye-opener for those interested in using their brain.
Code:
Year (around) 2014-15 statistics.
Day 1:
Tibianic - avg 250 players
Classicus - avg 250 players
OriginalTibia starting up.

Day 2:
Classicus - avg 350 players (+100 players)
OriginalTibia - avg 200 players

Code:
Year (around) 2015 statistics.
Day 1:
Classicus - avg 300 players
Tibianus starting in 1 week.

Day 7:
Classicus - avg 5 players

I don't know if I met a dumber person in my life. Your server was online less than a month ago with these number and yet you claim it's a conspiracy theory. You might be stupid, but it does not necessarily mean that others share the same stupidity as you.

I wish I hired my 5-year old cousin to reply you, then someone as immature as you would be able to keep this conversation at your level.

Now please, spread this ignorance elsewhere. Don't forget to take your clown with you, we have had enough of him already.

Fribben.

@Fribben
For me, you should to create a real server 8.0, not fusion 7.6 with 8.0, at first you must update the map.

@Snusarn Thor : There were no poll, it's an estimation of the total amount of requests we received through pms, mails and on OTLand.

@R.yan :

For being a guy who replies with a youtube clip and is overall known to be a joker and a script-kiddie, it's awfully weird to see you posting such a post, perhaps I touched too many buttons?

You sound like a teenage girl on her period trying to express her feelings, with that said, I do not care what your feelings are nor what you worry about. I simply stated that the statistics provided is an eye-opener for those interested in using their brain.
Code:
Year (around) 2014-15 statistics.
Day 1:
Classicus - avg 250 players
OriginalTibia starting up.

Day 2:
Classicus - avg 350 players (+100 players)
OriginalTibia - avg 200 players

Code:
Year (around) 2015 statistics.
Day 1:
Classicus - avg 300 players
Tibianus starting in 1 week.

Day 7:
Classicus - avg 5 players

I don't know if I met a dumber person in my life. Your server was online less than a month ago with these number and yet you claim it's a conspiracy theory. You might be stupid, but it does not necessarily mean that others share the same stupidity as you.

I wish I hired my 5-year old cousin to reply you, then someone as immature as you would be able to keep this conversation at your level.

Now please, spread this ignorance elsewhere. Don't forget to take your clown with you, we have had enough of him already.

Fribben.

yes because i can control the minds of all my players and let them flow to other servers whenever i please. you are so delusional, just stick to your own server instead of bashing other servers whenever they are more popular as yours. You don't see me bashing on tibianic, tibianus or any other oldschool serv

Last edited:
@seyakuroya : Actually a good idea that I will keep in notice, thank you for the suggestion.

@R.yan : Sad person who lives on bashing other people on sub-users and once he gets a reality check, he goes berserker on my thread, the irony is huge.

If you took your time to carefully read what I said, you would not be stating something that I did not say, but whatever, continue making a fool out of yourself, afterall, it's on your behalf.

Fribben.

"sub users" -> "delusional"

in future i'll call everyone fribben who bashes or talks shit on my topic because nobody ever talks shit about someone else!!

kthxbb

Back