• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] OriginalTibia.com - Thais War - 7.4

Fribben, think about some anti ddos protection if you wanna open hightare real map. It's good time to try fix it on war server.

Gm maybe you make pvp-enforced server no high rate pvp?
who vote for pvp-enforced, and who on normal pvp?

:w00t:

I wouldn't say 70% use a bot. Rarely do I even notice anyone using a bot, once someone shot a magic wall in a dark tunnel when neither of us had utevo lux, so he had a light hack. I don't think I've ever seen anyone using a healing bot, since that would be very obvious. Aimbot is harder to notice, that's why we accuse someone of it when he hits too often with sd :D Of course you can trick them to shoot under a roof, but I'm not really into searching for them. Combo bot, also very obvious.

Do not be afraid to differentiate bots per kilometer, difficult to catch on masking the camera bots.

JIMMEPT you use sd bot , and your team: Debugged etc. Gm must looking him its not normal fast attack.

I wouldn't say 70% use a bot. Rarely do I even notice anyone using a bot, once someone shot a magic wall in a dark tunnel when neither of us had utevo lux, so he had a light hack. I don't think I've ever seen anyone using a healing bot, since that would be very obvious. Aimbot is harder to notice, that's why we accuse someone of it when he hits too often with sd :D Of course you can trick them to shoot under a roof, but I'm not really into searching for them. Combo bot, also very obvious.
So you're that noob, who said i had light hack and then accussed me for aimbot. Haha, how hard is it to mwall in front of you when there's 2sqm sewers.

JIMMEPT you use sd bot , and your team: Debugged etc. Gm must looking him its not normal fast attack.
I cordially invite you to investigate me and Jim xd and yeh, fast attack, huh? that's just... just... awesome XD

Wanna duel your team vs me all 1 vs 1? We all have to publicly show their speed of aiming the camera.

Wanna duel your team vs me all 1 vs 1? We all have to publicly show their speed of aiming the camera.

They have just good computer parameters so they are faster than others it gives the amazing result on the battle.

They have just good computer parameters so they are faster than others it gives the amazing result on the battle.

my "parameters" suck i freeze for 3 - 30 seconds every 3 minutes im surprised no one except my own team notices xd (sometimes i exit client log back in and i'm still alive)

tampon, what in your brain tells you to keep your rings as far away from ringslot as possible? xd

my "parameters" suck i freeze for 3 - 30 seconds every 3 minutes im surprised no one except my own team notices xd (sometimes i exit client log back in and i'm still alive)

tampon, what in your brain tells you to keep your rings as far away from ringslot as possible? xd

really? Same thing happens here, like every 5 mins or so, i freeze, i can wait 1h im stil frozen, i ahve to exit and open tibia again ;o know why this happens?

Back