• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realesta 7.4 | PVP- RPG / RE-OPEN SUNDAY 18:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only ot ddoser i know is ryan and he's able to bring down basicly everything with his botnet d; he was drunk and tried it like 2 servers before his last one around 1,5 years ago and he was able to bring down valhalla (realots), tibianic and realshit's mastercores.

Can't say that's a very smart one then. Being known for something like that. Then having those boast about it.

Besides.. OT servers isn't even close to .. everything.

I got debug every 20 minuts... Do sth with this cause monsters won't wait till i open tibia, ip changer and write my passwords...

today server works fine =]

Unfortunately I believe the huge chance of success of this server is destroyed. It did get another chance by the re opening, by failed that one aswell.

Now the server have ended up with 15 people online and soon there will be even less if something isn't done. And even I wouldn't know what to do in this situation. Another re opening is the best choice, but even that is a terrible one which most likely won't work anyway.

Ruth think about Restart characters and NEW Server with working clients also whitout this Debugs etc ;)
Good Day Everyone!

How bout fix the freezes and debugs. dont wanna die all the time trying to PG. and if the chars 'll be reset again, imma stop playng this for sure

And fix the fuckin parcel bug omg. me tryin to send smth from one char in thais to other char in venore won't work, same goes with other combinations i mean wtf..

Ond help with the client. Debugs are since realesta got 7.72 client so something was made wrong.

First time i heard about any bugs can you explain it? you mean Debugs after DDos?

Ond made shit work
Trolls will be ignored.

And fix the fuckin parcel bug omg. me tryin to send smth from one char in thais to other char in venore won't work, same goes with other combinations i mean wtf..

It's not that important bug, a player who you trying to send parcel must be online thats all. I dont know why it happened but ill try to repair it in the future.

If you do reset.. And magically everyone gives it a THIRD chance, you need to have everything fixed. Parcel included. Most importantly: A good ddos protection. Else it's no use. It's master cores all over again. Only that master cores at least made it for a successful week between each reset.

First time i heard about any bugs can you explain it? you mean Debugs after DDos?

Trolls will be ignored.

It's not that important bug, a player who you trying to send parcel must be online thats all. I dont know why it happened but ill try to repair it in the future.

As Ruthless said, there are not important bugs. One thing he has to do is buying server 1 gb/s. The same situation as with Mastercores. But why you guys want restart? You can play even with DDos Attacks. You can lvl and loot very fast because it's high rate server.
Just check it out and stop crying.

Done with this server. Simply too many mexicans power abusing and Ruth does fuck all. Lets bugs continue, lets DDoS happen. Sick of it. 0/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom