• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Serealz OT 8.60 RL ~~ Closed due to Server Crash ~~

Gr4ph1toN

Mapper/Hoster/C++
Reaction score
gv01.png

Launched today! 18:00 UTC+1

FAQ

Question: So why even bother joining this server as there are dozens of 8.6 servers out there?

Answer: To be honest, imo all the servers out there are unique in some way, much or less. Serealz on the other hand is a mixture of everything that I've ever played out there for the past 5 years. I've been inspired by so many servers and I've taken all the good parts from my experience and created something inbetween.
As I'm myself a fan of tibia ever since 2002, I know what I believe is good and what is bad, and how Cipsoft has developed tibia over the years.

Question: And what's so different with this server?!

Answer: I'd say that this server is pretty close to real tibia, with a few extra features. I want people to have the same feeling'ish as they had when they went to kill the first dragon on real tibia. I have tried to balance all the vocations on the server so that people can pretty much participate on every kind of event and battle with whatever vocation they please to use on that specific moment! I've also tried to balance creatures behavier according to how cipsoft made their creatures, altho I may have made some parts of the quests/hunting places slightly harder than real tibia, since the rates are actually higher. I've also added all the raids that existed on 8.6 which also randomly occur during the server is online! as well as spells from tibia 9.3, with the correct exhaustion. As I don't want to be one of these "1000 millions 8.6 usual servers out there" neither do I want any donation items that'll give people an unfair advantage, items with extreme stats or having a skill scroll for whatever skill you would like to gain, and give people the ability to become high lvl'd in a blink of an eye!

Question: Really? Then why does it say that your server has VIP system?

Answer: I've decided to add VIP system as other servers use their premium system, the only advantage a VIP player has is that he/she is able to use portals to specific areas around on the map, altho there are NO teleports back. That being said, a VIP players will not be able to teleport back from an ambush!

Question: Rite, so what about server updates and if someone stumble upon a bug or something particular?

Answer: I will update the server on a daily basis, I'm unemployed at the moment, so this is my job for now.. And I'll be online from 6-15 hours a/day to help people out with everything that's regarding the server/website. I'm also working FOR the community, since I'll be adding Polls regarding what may be added or updated so that everyones voice will be heard. If people come to me with ideas regarding what should be added or changed, I'll be much appreciated to have them. That's the main reason why I made the forum available to use for everyone. Bugs are highly prioritized and should be reported at the very instant to me in-game or on the forum so that I'll be able to fix it asap. And for those who actually stays on the server and helping not only me, also the community. Have the very chance to become a staff member one day if that person show the quality to act with a mature behavier towards whatever comes.

Question: ...Why does a house cost a fortune on your server?!?!?!?!

Answer: That my friend is not a problem, I've raised the house prices very much, only because that I've seen a lot on newly started servers houses being bought up by the same person with different accounts just to be able to get rich/or just to have them by himself. I believe that's very unfair and that's the main reason why I made the houses so expensive, and also that a house is a goal on real tibia, and I would like to make that goal stay on this server as well!

Server information

IP: Serealz.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
World Type: Open-pvp
Map: Custom real map incl. a lot more!
Spells: All spells from 8.60 incl. spells from 9.30
Connection: 100/100 Mbit
Computer: 8 Core CPU/5 GHz each core, 32 GB RAM, 120 GB SDD (with only server installed on)

Rates

EXP Table:
1 - 10 = 55x
11 - 40 = 45x
41 - 70 = 40x
71 - 100 = 30x
101 - 150 = 20x
151 - 200 = 10x
201 - 250 = 5x
251 - 300 = 4x
301+ = 3x

Magic Rate: 6x
Skill Rate: 15x
Loot Rate: 2x

Features

● Server is up and running 24/7!!
Quests that's been added to the server are listed Here
● Available spells are listed Here
Lottery System and Zombie Event
● Fully working guildwars system!
● Random raid(s) every day!
● The server will only be accessable by staff members until release date!
Character market system! See Commands
Outfit bonus system! Check Bonuses
● Active Staff!
Fully working custom Task System!
● PVP Zone where you and your friends/enemies can PVP without losing EXP/Items!CLICK HERE
Money Rewards: Level 50 = 2cc, Level 80 = 3cc & Level 110 = 5cc
Premium Points Rewards: Level 200 = 5 Premium Points, Level 250 = 10 Premium Points!

Frags System

White Skull Time = 15 Minutes
Red Skull Time = 4 Days
Black Skull Time = 8 Days
Frags to Red Skull = Daily: 6 | Weekly: 18 | Monthly: 40
Frags to Black Skull = Daily: 8 | Weekly: 24 | Monthly: 50

I will keep updating this thread as I update the server as well!

If you're going to advertise about this server, please contact me about it and show me what you've done and there'll be a reward waiting for you!

cdmb.png

a42y.png

9byt.png

i51x.png

qiv1.png

ayf.png

Last edited:
Seems to be a nice server, looking forward to this!, i am curious about what rewards it is in annih v2 :D

You have 8 addons that give bonus to magic level and 1 that gives a bonus to distance fighting... What the fuck O_O
neither do I want any donation items that'll give people an unfair advantage, items with extreme stats or having a skill scroll for whatever skill you would like to gain, and give people the ability to become high lvl'd in a blink of an eye!
Are you kidding me? Did you even look whats in your shop?

Seems to be a nice server, looking forward to this!, i am curious about what rewards it is in annih v2 :D

Thanks mate, I'm looking forward seeing you online! :)

You have 8 addons that give bonus to magic level and 1 that gives a bonus to distance fighting... What the fuck O_O

The page wasn't updated with the server configs, thanks for that btw.

Are you kidding me? Did you even look whats in your shop?

Compared to what other servers offer in their shops, it's not making anything unfair to be honest. Since I do not offer any custom made items with uber stats that'll make someone invincible with 20% resistance on every gearpart for instance.

info about frags ? how much frags i can take in day week month ?

so low frags for a day , i wont even try it becouse of it

so low frags for a day , i wont even try it becouse of it

hmm, right....I guess there are other servers that'll satisfy your needs. I'm always up for slight changes with the server as long as the majority of the community agree.. And this system has 3'ish times higher frag rate than real tibia.. I simply don't want the war system to be another useless feature of the server. (in my opinion)

true , but :p
since its a ot and its easy to lvl up/skills you should be able to kill more times players to make atlist a waste for them ?
rl tibia is based on evrything 1x so forags 3x a day the server at end is 3x so atlist frags should be 8-9x a day , my opinion :p

true , but :p
since its a ot and its easy to lvl up/skills you should be able to kill more times players to make atlist a waste for them ?
rl tibia is based on evrything 1x so forags 3x a day the server at end is 3x so atlist frags should be 8-9x a day , my opinion :p

Yeah but then I'm gonna have to change weekly/monthly so much..

I raised to 6 a day, 24 a week and 40 a month.. That should be pretty much enough, since the server has 2x lootrate, it's not THAT easy to make money.. Money is worth more on this server since you're not able to buy it from sms/paypal shop, plus people will try to save money to buy a house as well. The monsters should also be faced with the same respect as on real tibia.

another real map? good job

Thanks for bumping my thread with irony, I've put a lot of effort on making the experience harder and that people arn't going to walk on pink clouds to become the mightiest player.

Last edited:
I hope this is not another server which will close down within a few weeks.. Ima try it out :)

Probally one of many servers i actully can respect, Kinda find it funn why people cant enjoy nice server with serious exp rate then playing on high rated exp where you can take lvl 200 matter of minutes i myself find it ridiculous beside this dude's english is infact very nice i used to play it before and i really enjoy it. Im not good on Code/system and such,but i can swear to you guys this one has one of the best systems..So Yes indeed i am going to play this server you guys should do the same...Cya in the battlefield

I hope this is not another server which will close down within a few weeks.. Ima try it out :)

I do not intend to close it down in a very long time, it all depends on the players actually / and my server computer, for as long as people play and it survives I'd say. :)

Probally one of many servers i actully can respect, Kinda find it funn why people cant enjoy nice server with serious exp rate then playing on high rated exp where you can take lvl 200 matter of minutes i myself find it ridiculous beside this dude's english is infact very nice i used to play it before and i really enjoy it. Im not good on Code/system and such,but i can swear to you guys this one has one of the best systems..So Yes indeed i am going to play this server you guys should do the same...Cya in the battlefield

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy enjoy my server so much :)!

Would really love it to be a fully custom map with lower exp, but nowadays no1 just makes such servers anymore, so I will be trying it out.

Isn't 6k starting money just a thing that will cause mules to appear? Should be removed before the start or people will start abusing it.

Would really love it to be a fully custom map with lower exp, but nowadays no1 just makes such servers anymore, so I will be trying it out.

Isn't 6k starting money just a thing that will cause mules to appear? Should be removed before the start or people will start abusing it.

I've thought about it and I might have it lowered to 2-3k instead, cause then it won't really be worth the time spending on creating characters rather than actually playing the game on the same character.

Well I'm not a fan of starting money in general, so whatever your plan with is I'm against it until it is like few hundred gold to 0, but oh well, we will see what happens.

Back