• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Sniper 7.7 [WAR]

im not a rpg player or neutral player i have played war ots for longer time than you and i can tell you are botting, u can try to hide others but not me, so dont quote me again

im not a rpg player or neutral player i have played war ots for longer time than you and i can tell you are botting, u can try to hide others but not me, so dont quote me again

Things usually don't come true just because you think so. And how can you say things like that you played longer than me if you don't know me at all? I've played this game for more than 10 years (including breaks) but I doubt it changes anything in this case. So please, stop comming with stupid statements.

mex play against them before talking, seriously i bet u hasnt played here

their bot also use battle screen or some fucked thing, thats why they will tell you to duel without burst or hand

I played againts them and got raped since it was 2-3 vs 1 and ofc i noticed their aim was suspected. But still i dont come on forums or spam them in game with cry posts. I got somewhere in my head that they could learn how to aim,use e ring etc but thats not everything, there are some more important things in pvp, like bravery that matte jao never had.

Some old movie of matte jao if it was him.

[video=youtube;O31dbdcTzWU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O31dbdcTzWU[/video]

i care if they bot and try hide it, i log in for fun in pvp not because botters kill me, thats not fun for me

- - - Updated - - -

they can bot other rpg ots like tibianic to win a war , but whats the fun of botting on war ot, if someone can explain me that?

i care if they bot and try hide it, i log in for fun in pvp not because botters kill me, thats not fun for me

- - - Updated - - -

they can bot other rpg ots like tibianic to win a war , but whats the fun of botting on war ot, if someone can explain me that?

So next time atleast watch proves if they give you, like Kay actually did. But you didnt even bother to check it and u keep crying.

Check the movie as he did before talking. You for sure will see how I aim on battle list lol
But wait, I just don't get one thing. At first it was said we always have to mark attack to shoot sd (and that was why we do burst+sd "all the time"). And now you say we aim on battle list and that's the reason we don't need marking attack. Something gets messed here, don't you think?
What next will you come up with? I have a humanoid robot sitting in front of my computer that moves a mouse with his cyborg hand? Seriously, I am out of here

You are defending probosciger all the time. Why u wont let him speak??. You are saying shits like "maybe he used mana fluid before he cames on batizado screen' Is really exhausted after using mana fluid lasts 3 second?? He just burst+sd me in same second when he appears on my screen. If you are so good and u can attack someone with burst+sd show me.

As tibianic said its possible but not like that. Cuz even worr show how to that but he was staying and spaming mf's on him. But Probosciger just came and do that while I was keep moving.

Yes, let me explain. I "do" it, because I just love seeing crybabies like you who are too retarded to check the movie with recorded mouse movements, and who can't understand one needs a proof to accuse the other of anything, else in that matters I would go to a court of law and tell the judge that you stole 10000 dollars from me. I don't have any proof at all, but I KNOW you did. You get it now?

Last edited:
So next time atleast watch proves if they give you, like Kay actually did. But you didnt even bother to check it and u keep crying.

What proves are u talking about?? I didnt watch that cam and im not saying that kay is botting. Didnt even know why did u upload it. We are talking about probosciger did he give as any "proves"??

You are defending probosciger all the time. Why u wont let him speak??.
You are saying shits like "maybe he used mana fluid before he cames on batizado screen' Is really exhausted after using mana fluid lasts 3 second?? He just burst+sd me in same second when he appears on my screen. If you are so good and u can attack someone with burst+sd show me.
As tibianic said its possible but not like that. Cuz even worr show how to that but he was staying and spaming mf's on him. But Probosciger just came and do that while I was keep moving.

Did I forbid him replying here? If he feels like speaking, he will, I don't care. I said how it could happen but I pointed it was just MY GUESS (which means I admit I don't know, but I may guess).

What proves are u talking about?? I didnt watch that cam and im not saying that kay is botting. Didnt even know why did u upload it. We are talking about probosciger did he give as any "proves"??

Oh, you sure it's only about Probo~? Because I'm seeing posts like "ban those TWO botters, Matte and Kay". And that's the only reason I posted my movie. And well, I'm sure he would do the same as well as the duel without marking attack if any of you bothered asking him, which has never happened.

Last edited:
inb4 complaints, yours and your friends sd-streak rose over 100 without you even poffing once

Haha it's bullshit, got a cam? then watch it carefuly, and you will see that I do pooff. Or post it here, please.
It's ridiculous, you don't have any proof against me at all, I even gave you the movie showing my mouse movements tho I didn't have to (but I bet you haven't even checked it), I offered duels without marking attack, making more cams with mouse movements etc. and still I got banned because of what? Because of noob crying on forum to you? because I killed your other char or shot 5 sds in a row on desert?
You just went to the sitter: "people say he bots, then I will ban him without checking it deeply, so people are happy and keep playing my ot". People like Ginger, Lord Maspi, Xulodue and more have admitted they were wrong with their accusations after we made some duels that I cammed with mouse records.
Even if I were a botter, I wouldn't bot at that time, when I got banned, because I knew you were stalking us from the moment I logged in. But whatever, just go ahead, I don't care that much. Especially, because I can change an ip and make another char to have fun on.

Last edited:
Haha it's bullshit, got a cam? then watch it carefuly, and you will see that I do pooff. Or post it here, please.
It's ridiculous, you don't have any proof against me at all, I even gave you the movie showing my mouse movements tho I didn't have to (but I bet you haven't even checked it), I offered duels without marking attack, making more cams with mouse movements etc. and still I got banned because of what? Because of noob crying on forum to you? because I killed your other char or shot 5 sds in a row on desert?
You just went to the sitter: "people say he bots, then I will ban him without checking it deeply, so people are happy and keep playing my ot". People like Ginger, Lord Maspi, Xulodue and more have admitted they were wrong with their accusations after we made some duels that I cammed with mouse records.
Even if I were a botter, I wouldn't bot at that time, when I got banned, because I knew you were stalking us from the moment I logged in. But whatever, just go ahead, I don't care that much. Especially, because I can change an ip and make another char to have fun on.

okay

Thank you for banning the botters.
Going to play again then. I am glad that administrator atleast cares on his own server. Good Job

So no comment about my movie is comming from you? Not even surprised, it seems only Mex was clever enough here to check it. I think you just feel you might have made a fool of yourself. But just for you know, I will keep playing the ot and upload more cams with mouse records just to show how stupid you were.

2elh3kh.jpg

Last edited:
So no comment about my movie is comming from you? Not even surprised, it seems only Mex was clever enough here to check it. I think you just feel you might have made a fool of yourself. But just for you know, I will keep playing the ot and upload more cams with mouse records just to show how stupid you were.

2elh3kh.jpg

I have no comment, I followed you for 10 minutes before some guy SD'd on me and revealed me! I didn't cam, stupid as I am, but I didn't see you get the "poff animation" once, and you hit all sds for to me it was clear! Regarding your video, I'll say it again, upload it to youtube. I don't download files from people I do not know (not accusing you to be hacker) but still! and no pls no play ots ;{

mad.jpg

Holy shit that guy is mad as fuck!

Last edited:
I have no comment, I followed you for 10 minutes before some guy SD'd on me and revealed me! I didn't cam, stupid as I am, but I didn't see you get the "poff animation" once, and you hit all sds for to me it was clear! Regarding your video, I'll say it again, upload it to youtube. I don't download files from people I do not know (not accusing you to be hacker) but still! and no pls no play ots ;{

So you are saying I didn't pooff even once in 10 mins? lolz
You do realize that even if I used the best bot ever it would have poffed atleast couple of times? This clearly prooves it's all bullshit. If you really belive what you just said, then I have a gift for you:

okulary-gruba-ramka.jpg

the movie:

mouse records on sniper hopto - YouTube

And btw. you are wasting your time with banning my ip, trust me :)

Last edited:
Btw. learning to play having only 1 bp opened with all runes inside is a bit stupid. Its just too easy like this and when it comes to some normal server u wont be able to play like this and u will have to change your mouse movements.

Back