• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] SoftCores 8.54 RLMap ..::..SOFTCORES.OTLAND.NET..::.. (70x-5x Experience)

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Welcome to SoftCores RPG/PVP server!
Protocol: 8.54 (IP Changer can be found on our website).

Account creation: SoftCores - Create account

-- Rates:
Experience rate: Starts at 70x, ends at 5x.
Skillrate: 30x.
Magic rate: 15x.
Loot rate: 3x.

-- Map information:
Real Tibia Map.
All cities included.
All neccessary NPCs included.
Quests: Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Pits of Inferno, Svargrond Arena, Demon Oak, Inquisition Quest.
Weapon enchanting.
Tortoise islands.
All addons available
Zao 1st mission.

PVP starts immediately when you reach the mainlands.

-- Server info:
1.7 GHz Quad Core Opteron CPU
4GB RAM
Server is professionally hosted by serverloft, and managed by OtLand.net owner.
The server is always online, with exception of server save at 07:00 CEST.

-- Gamemasters:
The gamemasters take this project as a serious thing, no gamemaster is corrupt and no player will have advantage over other players. Gamemasters will not teleport players, not summon items, and not ban players for unjustified reasons. We want our players to enjoy a fair server. The only cases where the gamemasters will teleport players, or summon items, is during events.

-- The gamemasters are:
GM Talaturen (server manager, network manager, programmer, scripter, website developer)
GM Hani (mapper)
GM Feloth (web programmer & designer, TwitBeef developer)

-- Detailed statistics:
We have a fansite called TwitBeef (TwitBeef :: Choose server) which procudes daily statistics about experience gain, and more!

We still use AOL, buy it from Eremo.
Everyone is automatically blessed!

Last edited:
Screenshots
126237342037.jpg

126237344103.jpg

126237346003.jpg

126237347792.jpg

126237349526.jpg

126237351206.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I played this and I dont recommend it. Teams full of 300~knights that are unbeatable, no cool wars. Bot is legal (atleast selfheal). I botted till level 150 and no1 banned me. + RL map what is completely booooring for me.

Thats just a point of view.

ye the server was so good in the start i used to play it known as last man was like 150 and in that time nobody used bot:p but now lvl 300s come because they just bot it and using bots in wars:S

Highscores - level
# Name Skill
1 Razino 454

so.. whats ur level skill? x]

There has been changes, knights do not have power at all. Everything is like real tibia. These changes was made in our big winter update - this is why new players are needed to bring down the highest levels. A team of 3-4people can easy kill the highest knight. He can't outheal :)

There has been changes, knights do not have power at all. Everything is like real tibia. These changes was made in our big winter update - this is why new players are needed to bring down the highest levels. A team of 3-4people can easy kill the highest knight. He can't outheal :)

ish wrong!
i ish do uhp+exana mort same timez ish teh powa!!!!! end then i ish do mana refill with soft bootz

ISH TAH POWAH ISH KNIGHT POWAH <slams his head trough the axe>

So why play a knight then?

RL map? zzzzzzzzz, BORING.

I thought they had already advertised softcores ... why didnt they just bump the other thread more-like

Because Softcores got totally changed. With the latest Update the server got updated and changed like he has never been updated before.

• new spell formulas (more like RL Tibia, which is awesome now)
  • fixed Bank System
  • RL Tibia House System
  • completed Zao with all quests
  • and much more...

Don't hate, people,... come and check it out ;)

Seems I need to correct some noobish comments

I played this and I dont recommend it. Teams full of 300~knights that are unbeatable, no cool wars. Bot is legal (atleast selfheal). I botted till level 150 and no1 banned me. + RL map what is completely booooring for me.

Thats just a point of view.

I remember you. I got like 3-5 cams left where I'm soloing you on my 150MS when you were about 120-130. It was not because of the spell formules or shit. It was because you just sucked and even when you had Auto Heal you died.
Then you were making threads about useless and boring complainments.. You were so anoying

ye the server was so good in the start i used to play it known as last man was like 150 and in that time nobody used bot:p but now lvl 300s come because they just bot it and using bots in wars:S

I used to play in your team and you always made threads on forum to make a 8.4 RL Tibia server look more like 7.6. And you always did those shitty Videos and advertisements for 7.6 Servers on Softcores forum.
When you were playing with me in No Fear, it was an awesome time. But things changed and maybe the old times will come back ;)

Last edited:
Because Softcores got totally changed. With the latest Update the server got updated and changed like he has never been updated before.

• new spell formulas (more like RL Tibia, which is awesome now)
  • fixed Bank System
  • RL Tibia House System
  • completed Zao with all quests
  • and much more...

-- Map information:
Real Tibia Map.
All cities included.
Quests: Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Pits of Inferno, Svargrond Arena, Demon Oak, Inquisition Quest.
Weapon enchanting.
Tortoise islands.
All addons available
Zao 1st mission.

:S?

-- Map information:
Real Tibia Map.
All cities included.
Weapon enchanting.
Tortoise islands.
All addons available
Zao 1st mission.

:S?

Yeah. Havent checked the update log by my own. But the Zao thing and the quest thingy should have been 2 diffrent marks xD

Youre needed to make Djinn Quest, Goroma quest and more so it isnt too easy for every guy to make a noob char and set it botting whereever he wants to set it botting :)

at skyrazor ye i had good times on it but that was when we had nice team and there weren't to much botters but things have changed in tibia. and they make me to love only oldschool. so i play only oldschool for the rest nothing sorry:S

Back