• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tigeria| 8.54-8.55 | 24/7 | Real Tibia Map | Low-rated

methodman

Reaction score
Tigeria
Hello all, I'd welcome you to play Tigeria!
Tigeria released 22.30 - 04-04-2010 (GMT +2)
If you want more information, visit our faq:
Tigeria - Server Info

General Information:
-Ip adress: tigeria.servegame.org
-Web adress: Tigeria - Latest News
-Port: 7171
-Client: 8.54-8.55
-Online: 24/7
-PVP Type: RPG-PVP
-Map Info: Full 8.5 Real Tibia Map which include Zao, Yalahar with all 3 islands, Darashia Dragons, Medusa spawn etc!
-Quests: Demon Oak Quest, Pits of Inferno Quest, The Inquisition Quest, Annihilator Quest, Demon Helmet Quest, Arena Quest, Yalahari Quest, Blue Legs Quest, Firewalker Boots Quest, Killing in name of Quest, Elemental speheres, Dreamer Challenge Quest and more!
-Other: We use addon system like real tibia, some addons can be obtained by NPC's with special missions and others by rare boss spawns. Also guild-war system related to real tibia.

Features:
-Skullsystem: We use old skull-system which brings us 6 unjustified frags that leads to red skull, last 1 days. We use black-skull! If you double the redskull amount, you'll receive blackskull that last for 2days.
-Map with fully scripted quests like real tibia. For example: When Pits of Inferno has been done, you can get there by shortcut (only if you've done the quest)
-Quest log, we use quest log for most of the quests, so players know what they have done.
-Balanced vocations that brings you ultimate war feeling
-No corruption, just me working on this solo project.
-I'm working everyday with bugs, updating etc! You will never get bored.
- Free premium!
- NO OVERPOWERED DONATIONS!!!!!

Rates:
Skill Rate: 15x
Magic Rate: 10x
Loot Rate: 2.4x

Experience Stages:
From level 1 to level 25 its 100x
From level 26 to 50 its 50x
From level 51 to 75 its 25x
From level 76 to 100 its 15x
From level 101 to 120 its 10x
From level 121 to 140 its 8x
From level 141 to 160 its 7x
From level 161 to 180 its 6x
From level 181 to 200 its 5x
From level 201 to its 4x

Last edited:
bump, bring your team here to war! There is plenty of teams starting to get ready for war...

A nice ot but as allways botters everywhere like top 5 botting their lvls, would be great if you could start log in at night and so on..

And now I died when I got back to catch my loot (I've rs) it was not there it has been a server save and the bodies dissapeared, im pretty pissed now

dailyFragsToRedSkull = 6
weeklyFragsToRedSkull = 20
monthlyFragsToRedSkull = 35

double amount=black skull that last 2 days, redskull last 1 day.