• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] TuvariaRL 8.6 v1.0 with great edits for RPG/PVP [OPEN]

Lunarzz

Reaction score
Welcome to Tuvaria, where nothing is impossible!
Have you always been searching for a reliable server with a active customer support and owner? Then you're on the right place!
Tuvaria v1.0 edition, made just for the players to have fun on with great PVP battles, bossraids and fun contents!

- login

http://tuvaria.servegame.com/
Port: 7171

-Updates on a weekly basis with new content, changes etc-

OPENING 02-18 18.00!!!

30 frags per day
150 frags per week
400 frags per month
EXP rates: starting at 150x and ends with 2x on lvl 300
Magic rates:15x
Skill rates: 25x
Loot rates: 2,5x
Items is edited to fit into a OTserver in example (You see a yalahari mask (Arm:5, magic level +2, protection death +2%).
It can only be wielded properly by sorcerers and druids of level 80 or higher.)
Free blessings until level 80, and there is no protection level but you will not lose anything until 80.
This server offer you a realtibia copy of loot, doesn't matter wether you kill a rat or a ferumbras both will use tibia.wikia.com statistics.

What makes us so special?
We offer you a longterm server, with a reliable admin and updates on a regular basis (There will be updates weekly to add new features, content and also editing! And so you don't forget, items is edited to fit a OTserver, really balanced as I been playing tibia in 11+ years and knows what is really balancing!

Do we have donates?
Sadly we do have that, to be able to pay for the dedication and to buy a
gold ram on OTservlist.org, which might attract players!!

edit: As you might see donations is not anything needed, most items can almost be as good obtained ingame!

:::Aslong as the server got over 20+ players it will be online:::

Feel free to check in and try it out 18.00 on 02-18!! People online the first day will get rewarded!

Kind regards, Lunaroooooow!

Last edited:
bumpbump!

Currently working on a capture the flag event and some kind of other event, trying to figure out what!

Yours, Lunar

::::Current customized contents::::
Pyre - travel from thais boat.
Gengia - travel from thais boat.
Tuvaria town - teleport from thais boat.
a shortcut to banuta from port hope boat.
a shortcut to fenrock dragon lords from fenrock boat.
Farmine with few customized things, draken walls is included, lizard city with few changes and muggy plains

OPEN! freel free to loggin, I am currently in the helpchat and will be that for the coming 8h!

I was looking at your site and the spells section doesn't list any of them :(

I was looking at your site and the spells section doesn't list any of them :(
I didn't feel like it was a important thing, but sure I will edit it as soon as possible.
I am not really proffesional into websites so i'll ask my friend if he can help me with this and it should be fixed within the coming days.

Yours, Lunar

I didn't feel like it was a important thing, but sure I will edit it as soon as possible.
I am not really proffesional into websites so i'll ask my friend if he can help me with this and it should be fixed within the coming days.

Yours, Lunar
If you find things on the site that are unimportant than remove them, or have your friend remove them, there is nothing worse then clicking on something that does work.

Believe it or not its important to have a solid working site which is fully functional and its little things like this that turn serious paying customers away whether your in it for the money or not.

If you find things on the site that are unimportant than remove them, or have your friend remove them, there is nothing worse then clicking on something that does work.

Believe it or not its important to have a solid working site which is fully functional and its little things like this that turn serious paying customers away whether your in it for the money or not.
I appreciate it alot that you're telling me this, will do it as soon as possible!!

Kind regards

Bump, lets hope for more players today.

Got some new information about my dedicated i prepaid already 3 month, so even how bad it goes it will stay online!
So don't feel shy to join and try it out for just any hour to try it out, it's nothing from what you think :)

Kind regards, Lunarooozz

Bump!

Big bugfixes was added this day and added the thing "freepoints as it says on OTservlist"
First 5 players to reach level 250 will get 250 premium points.

Kind regards, Lunar

Bump!!!

New update into the game with alot of bugfixes, feel free to look at the website!

Yours, Lunaroooooow!

Bump, new tasks will get introduced around midnight which will make it more rewarding to kill few monsters.

Just a sneakpeak of the tasks:
Necromancer task (kill 1000) and get a soulstone.
Dragon lord task (kill 800) and get a dragon claw.

Yours, Lunarzz!

Back