• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Valdora 7.72 Real Map [HIGH-STAGED-EXP] [HIGH-LOOT] [BACK ONLINE]

The exhaust is like it should be 2 / 1. I will need solid information about the machete!

Wow very hard to take script from other avesta since this is avesta made by realistic (patrik)
This in actions.xml (server\data\actions\actions.xml
<action itemid="2420" script="tools/machete.lua"/>
This in "Server\data\actions\scripts\tools\machete.lua"
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
if itemEx.itemid == 2782 then
doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, 2781)
doDecayItem(itemEx.uid)
return TRUE
end
if itemEx.itemid == 1499 then
doTransformItem(itemEx.uid, 2244)
doDecayItem(itemEx.uid)
return TRUE
end
return destroyItem(cid, itemEx, toPosition)

end

Last edited:
Not the SCRIPT. I need info about when wild growth and when it was first cutable.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Excuse me, do someone know what program do i need to use to record movies on 7.72 client?

Thanks for help

Dear Sir or Madam,

Excuse me, do someone know what program do i need to use to record movies on 7.72 client?

Thanks for help

tibicam 7.7 - 7.92 which has had hex edit so that it works with a particular server (i think that's the only way at the minute, except screen recorders.) i've heard the owner of karelazi tools will make his cam compatible with 7.72 but until then you're stuck until you ask someone to modify a 7.7 - 7.92 tibicam for u ;P (i think)

Massive corruption on this server folks.

The owner (joel~~~) does play (even though he claims he doesn't) and runs around banning people who kill him.
Paranoid was 'deleted' today for 'aimbotting' right in the middle of a fight with joel and his buddies.
He (joel), on his char, Tony Montana also manages incredible feats of the impossible, like killing someone and taking 15 minute pz lock, then 2 minutes later being somewhere that can only be reached by boat, amazing!
He also manages to die not once, or twice, but half a dozen time to other players (who he bans for 'aimbotting') then two minutes later has a completely clean deathlist, amazing!

Oh and after he dies and his deathlist is clean, his lvls are restored, amazing!
He's playing a 103 sorc, quite the shrewd and discerning master of corruption he doesn't give himself a 150 mage and stomp around like rambo, but hey it's still incredibly obvious what he's doing, and everyone on the server now knows it. ;)

As a matter of fact this is very incorrect. I do not play the server myself. I have deleted three players overall and all of them were in the same team. They told me they cheated and begged for a second chance.
The very first character I deleted (Jebany Bambus) did get a second chance (two days ban). I warned everybody on the server that cheaters will get deleted from now on. Then I got a report about an aimbotter (Hipek), which I of course started to follow with invisible. He was very obviously cheating (click-reuse and sd under roof) and I deleted him. I got several messages please undelete, no more cheat, etc. I didn't undelete him and I kept on stalking people that had been reported. And this goes on and on. I have said it in-game and I will say it here, if you have caught a cheater, record/screenshot or message me immediately and I will try to get him.
Sidenote; I'm hosting the server for the money and therfore I'm not playing myself.

So you're honestly telling us all that you're not Tony Montana?

If not, how is this guys deathlist clean despite the fact I've personally seen him die at least 4 times?
And how does he get his levels back 10 minutes after, and how is he boating about with 15 minute pz lock?

It's funny, the fight today Tony montana = dead Gm valdora comes online, bans one of the mages who killed Tony, then logs, then Tony is back on.

There's no harm in playing your own server, just don't be a jackass about it.

@tauris i think you have enough proof there atleast if your telling the truth that we can be sure gm is playing his own server.

Massive corruption on this server folks.

The owner (joel~~~) does play (even though he claims he doesn't) and runs around banning people who kill him.
Paranoid was 'deleted' today for 'aimbotting' right in the middle of a fight with joel and his buddies.
He (joel), on his char, Tony Montana also manages incredible feats of the impossible, like killing someone and taking 15 minute pz lock, then 2 minutes later being somewhere that can only be reached by boat, amazing!
He also manages to die not once, or twice, but half a dozen time to other players (who he bans for 'aimbotting') then two minutes later has a completely clean deathlist, amazing!

Oh and after he dies and his deathlist is clean, his lvls are restored, amazing!
He's playing a 103 sorc, quite the shrewd and discerning master of corruption he doesn't give himself a 150 mage and stomp around like rambo, but hey it's still incredibly obvious what he's doing, and everyone on the server now knows it. ;)

Paranoid is a known botter. Also that Tony Montana dude is a guy from brasil who can't talk English who accused me of botting yesterday, so I doubt its the owner :p

Paranoid is a known botter. Also that Tony Montana dude is a guy from brasil who can't talk English who accused me of botting yesterday, so I doubt its the owner :p

They do a very bad impression of br's, they even get the timezones wrong when they claim they're 'getting ready for school' when it's 2am in Brazil.

Oh and i've seen enough br's to know these guys aren't br's, for one they're completely lagless, they outrun anyone and move like they had a ping of < 10 ms.
They're outrunning all the other european players on the server anyway.
They can also coordinate very well and time combo's/trap people, they actually are good players, they're just being jackasses abusing their position of power as the owners of the server.

I'm saying that that Tony dude called me a botter, then he said he had a movie and will post it to the GM. He was 100% sure I botted so I wonder why the "corrupt" GM wouldn't ban me in the first place. It might be some RL's of him though.

Back