• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

From what I can see,
you wanted money for doing absolutely nothing, or next nothing.
no, I scripted for him, he thinks that scripts are nothing cus he only requires simple scripts which he can't do tho... Also my deal with him was that I provide him with the dedicated server to start xanteria and I always get 25% of donations :), this is just like in real life, if I setup a company with you and i work for a while, and then I stop, and now you wan to work on your own, you should atleast give me my money before going off, eh?

Anyway I am requesting that this thread is deleted, I will make a new, fresh, ohyeah-free one tomorrow.

If this dianaguy talks the truth. And XentaraOT wants money from the OT. I won't play it then.

If this dianaguy talks the truth. And XentaraOT wants money from the OT. I won't play it then.

How can i lie when you see the screenshot? You cant read ?
Feel free to play it but i will give it max 1 month , and after he got some cash or didnt gain cash at all he'll close it you guys got my word ;)
iam done i did my job, everyone that is not blind will know what this power is trying to do, hes just thiefing my project and starting it himself. All these screenshots from skype are useless since i already said I DID NOT PAY YOU ANY CASH EXCEPT THE DEDICATED CASH BECAUSE YOU DID NO WORK !

Good bye
kind regards, dianaboy XD

Edit: all these new otland members which post here nicee to see xanteria back and stuff are powers accounts to bump his topic hahahaha just so u know ;-)

How can i lie when you see the screenshot? You cant read ?
Feel free to play it but i will give it max 1 month , and after he got some cash or didnt gain cash at all he'll close it you guys got my word ;)
iam done i did my job, everyone that is not blind will know what this power is trying to do, hes just thiefing my project and starting it himself. All these screenshots from skype are useless since i already said I DID NOT PAY YOU ANY CASH EXCEPT THE DEDICATED CASH BECAUSE YOU DID NO WORK !

Good bye
kind regards, dianaboy XD

Edit: all these new otland members which post here nicee to see xanteria back and stuff are powers accounts to bump his topic hahahaha just so u know ;-)

Well, everyone "Thiefes" in open tibia, Xanteria has alot of maps and scripts which otlanders have made which isn't credited. It's just the way ot works, and if we all share our ots i believe it can turn out to something better than just servers that opens and closes again after some days like the previous Xanteria. I also believe that none of you will get any players in your future ot's because of this arguing.

To everyone who wants to keep bitching about this stupid topic, go create a discussion thread of your own & insult me all you want there... This is an advertisement thread for xanteria not a whining thread... If you don't believe me after what i posted then by all means, don't play. I still have loads of people who believe me :)...

To everyone else: tomorrow will be the LAST DAY to get free points!

Last edited:
What kind of spells will there be? I am thinking of playing druid but dont wanna waste time if sorc is way better.

What kind of spells will there be? I am thinking of playing druid but dont wanna waste time if sorc is way better.
Druid is the best in my eyes, druid has exori vita (so does sorc) & a UE spell, however on start date ill fix that only druids can paralyze, & sorcerers have better UE hits...

Still I'd personally go with druid xD

Tomorrow is the last day for free points! 112 people already got their points, what are you waiting for?

Last edited by a moderator:
15s1ou9.png

^ Well naturally I'd expect every server hoster wanting to make money. So its all down to wheter the server is fun. And I am happy to play Xanteria again :)
Thinking someone would acctually host a server for free, without being out for profit, paying the dedicated fees all by himself, is outrageous. The vast majority of server hosters nowadays uses donations to cover up for the servers hosting fees. Nobody is gonna give you anything for free.

Back