• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] xanteria Free Points 8.60 14-6-15

Tbh I dont think anyone expects anything else from any evo anymore.
We dont open ots for charity you know, i said I need money and i WANT to PLAY xanteria, which means im not starting it solely for money

now because its this egyptian, its ok that he say he openes the ot because of money, if it would be me or anyone else, then everyone would cry and say MONEY MAKER OTS MONEY MAKER OTS, oh fuck this community is so toxic .. really thats pathethic .. !

looks like the other thread was deleted so I'll post it again here since pts didn't arrive from last post:
character name for free pts: Some Knight

looks like the other thread was deleted so I'll post it again here since pts didn't arrive from last post:
character name for free pts: Some Knight

Says you have 1 post. How could you have posted on the other thread and this one with 1 post? xD

now because its this egyptian, its ok that he say he openes the ot because of money, if it would be me or anyone else, then everyone would cry and say MONEY MAKER OTS MONEY MAKER OTS, oh fuck this community is so toxic .. really thats pathethic .. !

If you look at the first page of otservlist, all servers there like making content/servers and possibly making some money from it. Nothing to bad imo, as long you have fun on a server and donations are balanced, then you don't even have to donate and can just get a free ride. Compare most donation shops with the ultimate pay-2-win cipsoft enforces, you will conclude it's not that bad.

Every Evo ot is created for the money, the owners know and the community knows. Nobody cares, ppl will play anyway. If you dislike the community just leave, nobody is forcing you to stay. All you're doing here is cry about something that has happened in the past. You trusted him with your server files, your server is offline and he decides to host his own version. The only one to blame for the fact that he's able to host it is you. Just get lost already, it's annoying to see your post pop up while barely anyone cares.

Seems like a fun server to kill some time on, guess I'll try it out tomorrow.

Ingame name: Gangsta Wangsta

New map update before our launch!

Hall of Fame has been revamped! Some screens below:
K4x075v.png

lGQswhH.png

Also donation castles are now implemented! (we only have 3 so far)

If you have a donation castle you get :-
  • A bedroom with a balcony viewing your garden. (also sea-view)
  • 4 personal training monks at your service!
  • 2 HUGE CASTLE SOULEATERS spawns, FAST RESPAWNS & 1.5X MORE EXP THAN NORMAL SOULS!
  • 2 personal npcs so you don't have to walk anymore!
  • 5 personal depots

With each castle you get 2 free spawns, (castle souleaters) you can order more spawns if you wish, just contact [email protected]

Now some pics of the castles:
JjUDVyR.png

nSIixkB.png

WbPIR25.png

PS: Donation castles will not be put in site yet, I will put it when my next update comes, let me show you a peak of my to do list!
  • Donation item event (once every week, at a random time, monster drops one donation item!)
  • Event Tokens, (you get these by completing various events, these will be used later.)
  • Personal Hunt: Your own hunt, you pay event tokens to go in, you have a certain time then you are kicked!
  • Improved hunting spawn, now it's part of your house! So nobody can scam you & go into hunt zone & stay forever!

This is what I have on my mind so far for the next update, got anything on yours? Let me know! :)

Sorry about that @Himii i, before the server starts by 1 hour I will add points to everyone!

What else is new/fixed?
  • from now on if you have bless you don't need aol!
  • there are some new commands, !aol on, !bless on these buy auto bless &/or aol after death!
  • Donations are now automatic!

About donations however, I recommend NOT TO DONATE until you play the server, so you know where your money is going!
lsE1rr1.png

Last edited:
Should we go oldschool with addons? I was thinking an addon system where you need to hunt items & give to a certain npc, if so an addon bonus system can be put into action

What do you think?

As of this moment, no more premium points will be given! The free premium points offer is now concluded, we will launch on the 14th of june (tomorrow) at 13:00 Exactly!

Should we go oldschool with addons? I was thinking an addon system where you need to hunt items & give to a certain npc, if so an addon bonus system can be put into action

What do you think?
I think thats a bit hardcore, if you are going with this I think you should lower the amount of items. So instead of 100 of something, change it to like 20-30?

I think thats a bit hardcore, if you are going with this I think you should lower the amount of items. So instead of 100 of something, change it to like 20-30?
Will do, Ill make it medium I guess, you won't have to search for long but you will have to go out of your way to search for the item that you want :p

To everyone who wants "their" premium points: I found several accounts registered with the same IP, all with 350+ points :), if you did have more than 1 account check them, only 1 of them will have 350 points, the rest have 0

Back