• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

------ CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW AT http://xanteria.hopto.org/?subtopic=createaccount-------

After you created your account + character, message us in otland with your character name and you will get 300 Free points.

be ready for

N4NdvL6.png
Heyy my name is Iznix come on put me the points

Doing some pretty easy Solar Axe quest :D
Acctually wanted to go for armor or vip quest but not enough ppl found xD
As you can see Im really bored in this quest checkin loot and not rly takin dmg but whatever xD
Next video gonna be vip quest / super access i hope :D

Sorry we're not giving out any points anymore, we gave in total over 25.000 POINTS free to our players !

3xz2BIwyNgtE4ddth6.gif

Here i just created from today's exp monster event, you can post in your website if you like too :p
i did send you the link ingame already 10 minutes ago :p

Sorry we're not giving out any points anymore, we gave in total over 25.000 POINTS free to our players !

we gave over 25k free points and its pay2win server.. as i said the community is toxic, theres always people will keep hate ... sad but true

everyday we are making events where you can get free points, theres quests where you can find donation items.. but yes pay2win server..

Uploading a somewhat "Xanteria Trailer" (playermade) soon :)
Includes so far footage of: Exp Event, UA-Quest, Hunting.

Any Ideas what else to include?
Some PvP would be nice I assume and maybe other ideas?
Do some guilds want to show up in the Video perhaps?

Still not received my points, IGN : Shui
They are not giving out points anymore. It was acctually thought for the players from the very beginning.
So if you like the server feel free to donate or just play without points :p

Dear Xanterians, as you know we have got 6 options to have a war, with our automatically war event.
But usually gamemasters or me can not start the event everytime, so we made our players possible to make their own event when ever they like, and how often they like !

Its easy to understand how it will work,

Talkaction for THAIS MAP, 10 vs 10
!warthais_10

Talkaction for THAIS MAP, 5 vs 5
!warthais_5

Talkaction for NATURE MAP, 10 vs 10
!warnature_10

Talkaction for NATURE MAP, 5 vs 5
!warnature_10

Talkaction for ICE MAP, 10 vs 10
!warice_10

Talkaction for ICE MAP, 5 vs 5
!warice_5

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

We are sorry, for that what happened 10 minutes ago.
Power , my teammate, did backstabb me and deleted our database.
Iam right now reinstalling the whole dedicated server and will set up the server again,
everyone who donated by zaypay or paypal, will get their points back.
Just write it here, or message me ingame or send us a email. (paypal email)

Well I kinda know what happened here and I do not want to stress it further as it would bring up a storm of discussions. I am disapproving of both of your actions, Ohyeahs, but Powers aswell and will be leaving this server now. It is not just due to the database being deleted but numerous circumstances I got to know that I am taking my leave here. I do not want to harm anyones reputation any further so I just say: "Thank you" for bringing up Xanteria again. This server could be among the best but various actions from the people involved can cause severe damage as we can see now. Keep that in mind and good luck with the future.

Kind regards,
Damon

Back