• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

i2da8s4g.png

oht49fru.png

i2da8s4g.png

Last edited:
"owner of the character" Not Xanteria owner mate.. You understand it wrong xd
Still giving a character away. Did the original owner not want it anymore?

Why do you ask me ? He gave it away not me, i dont know about it ..

Why do you ask me ? He gave it away not me, i dont know about it ..
I see.. I thought you took the acc from rias and just gave it away. thats what the guy before wrote^^
Well nvm then^^

Saw ultra manarune 15000 something,Assumed it was 150 cc,collected for a while,realized it was 15gn ://///

Saw ultra manarune 15000 something,Assumed it was 150 cc,collected for a while,realized it was 15gn ://///

Today we did update the server and added a brand new room, where a raid sometimes run, its called "money event"
There will be many monsters spawned and every monster drop up to 100cc.

So its not that hard to collect money from now on !

Today we did update the server and added a brand new room, where a raid sometimes run, its called "money event"
There will be many monsters spawned and every monster drop up to 100cc.

So its not that hard to collect money from now on !
Nice! Will check it out :) By the way how long are you giving these free points away, since I can see people abusing this to make different accounts getting points and flooding the server with donation items :(

@Yaze but that will only be in special occensions, how about in general? where should i go collect?

@Yaze but that will only be in special occensions, how about in general? where should i go collect?
If you hunt Anhilians and Ghazbarans they often drop 3-20cc every third of them or so. Good place to farm them is SD Quest :)

Back