• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xanteria (V3) | COME-BACK |8.6 | CUSTOM-EVO-MAP

@LuckyM Its not about i was working everyday 5 years long , Sick, this community is so fucking toxic.. Everyone tries to get some informations just to punch you btw hate you !

He didn't give me the money because he thought Ive done nothing... I won't make a pic of what I did cus that's too lame, I know he won't give me my money, enough with the drama

PROOF OF HIM AGREEING:
6z3d40.png

Now proof of him dis-agreeing AFTER WE GOT MONEY.

ztztj6.png

This is my "best-friend" from like 4-5 years :)

He didn't give me the money because he thought Ive done nothing... I won't make a pic of what I did cus that's too lame, I know he won't give me my money, enough with the drama

PROOF OF HIM AGREEING:
6z3d40.png

Now proof of him dis-agreeing AFTER WE GOT MONEY.

ztztj6.png

This is my "best-friend" from like 4-5 years :)
That can be anyone, dosn´t proof that´s yaze,

Why is everyone trying to ruin his reputation @LuckyM Dude you don´t even know what happend between thoose two, let them handle this in private they been friends for quite some time and they will probaly sort this out some how,
No matter what I am still going to play on xanteria

Why is everyone trying to ruin his reputation @LuckyM Dude you don´t even know what happend between thoose two, let them handle this in private they been friends for quite some time and they will probaly sort this out some how,
No matter what I am still going to play on xanteria
Maybe because he deserves it? :D

Back off, people makes misstakes all the time but nobody "deserves" getting shit from otland members that don´t even know him...:mad:

Everyone makes mistakes, but Yaze deserves all the "shit he's getting", because he doesn't regret anything he's done and he denies it.

1. Spam Xanteria on other servers = He denies it and probably doesn't regret it either since it was some days ago

2. Didn't give money too Power, well.. Since he doesn't give him the money he doesn't regret it.

And also , why do you guys who doesn't know Yaze defend him, since you don't know him?

Back off, people makes misstakes all the time but nobody "deserves" getting shit from otland members that don´t even know him...:mad:
You sir, should watch out what you are saying. Firstly they both seem to have been long friends.
Secondly I knew Ohyeah and Xanteria since 2011/2012. Although he always had his flaws and things that didnt fit my expectations of a 100% legit server, I respected him for maintaining and developing Xanteria and overlooked these issues as they were "minor" ones, or to some extent still acceptable.
But now doing such a fuss about paying your long year friend the respective percentage of income and claiming its not due to money really is a joke. Also telling @Zatjin to stay out of this is not right. Otland is a community. And a community works with attributes like reputation, respect, trustworthyness and politeness.
I have overlooked your flaws so far and didnt even spread word about what Power told me. It was all due to that I love Xanteria and didnt want to harm it with runining your reputation, and me also thinking of you as a nice guy. That time I thought youd still find a compromise with Power. Now speaking of Power he has unfortunately taken the for him seeming to beinevitable action which I also disapprove of ( hacking the database) and although he calls it revenge I cannot approve with this. Anyway I give you the dearest advice to not cheat on your teammates, to treat otlanders with respect and understand if they question your reputation due to published claims. Also holding back a db backup is always a must, even if you trust Power 100%, because someone else could hack in aswell.

Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
This thread has been very famous here on otland :) you will get more then 200+ players next launch i can garantue you :)

yup, anyway guys you can see that he is a liar, I will be launching xanteria on my own now, with more mature staff & no resets until players say so ;)

Back