• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.72] Oldera 7.72 MIDRATE REALMAP - coming to you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u moron we rather waste our time on tibianic-hr than on faloria, why should i waste few days taking lvl 70 also my teammates and owning u with ue combos? for what if this ot is gonna die.

yeah ryan open it tomrowo! i quit faloria cause i keep loosing war and its too frustating to have to deal with 5 hours of pg for 1 death a day . please ryan please please please get out of here looser .go back to ur orshabaal OT like u said to me once . admit it you can't play hard ots.

Who the fk has time to lvl manually 5 hrs a fucking day on a server? Lol. Maybe 1 - 2 hrs max, but 5 hrs? >.>....

Server is not comparable to faloria or realots, so stop comparing. This is a fun server.

so put it online if its just fun anyways. where are you waiting for...?

Who's gonna play if he puts it online today? Tomorrow is christmas eve and most people won't be online to play then.

first christmas day then whatever. Christmas ain't my thing don't believe in it. the only thing that matters is being together with family those two days.

lool last man but tibia is your life you need to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

when is it opening btw?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back